Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you seen the list of democrat demands for the corona virus bill?

The House Democrats' bill provides $35 million to ensure that the D.C.-based John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is able to remain operational and pay its expenses during the coronavirus-related economic slowdown.
    Correction 25 million.
    I’m not sure if your post is meant to be in favor or against.
    But If you did your research you’d see why Trump himself supports and agreed with this.
    There’s 800 jobs @ risk that could become permanent with the current closure, the center is a DC national and historic attraction for performance. It’s legendary for the First Lady including Melania to be honorary Trustees.

Comment

Correction 25 million.
      But If you did your research you’d see why Trump himself supports and agreed with this.
      There’s 800 jobs @ risk that could become permanent with the current closure, the center is a DC national and historic attraction for performance. It’s legendary for the First Lady including Melania to be honorary Trustees.
      This man can’t be president.....for the love of God and country, please bring back booker or yang or someone who actual can put together a full sentence and deliver it without forgetting what he is talking about before he finishes saying it

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...es-coronavirus

Comment

Trump Administration considering opening Obamacare enrollment amid pandemic

Correction 25 million.
        look its a great place but bottom line is that it is non-essential for it to stay open and attract a breeding ground for the virus to spread. Perhaps the maintenance should stay around. Everyone else at the JFK center will have to suck it up like the rest of us...they will be getting there relief checks anyway.

Comment

This man can’t be president.....for the love of God and country, please bring back booker or yang or someone who actual can put together a full sentence and deliver it without forgetting what he is talking about before he finishes saying it

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...es-coronavirus

LOL fuktard.....I see you woke with a hard-On!!! and convincing no one here, you're on the wrong website and definitely in the wrong state.
          Maybe RedNeck states like Louisiana or Alabama will listen but not here in the North East we are a little more educated,and in the Nutmeg state the New Post (AKA National Inquiry) is rarely seen or read.

Trump is hated so much along the East Coast even Dennis Rodman could run and beat him.

Comment

LOL fuktard.....I see you woke with a hard-On!!! and convincing no one here, you're on the wrong website and definitely in the wrong state.
            Maybe RedNeck states like Louisiana or Alabama will listen but not here in the North East we are a little more educated,and in the Nutmeg state the New Post (AKA National Inquiry) is rarely seen or read.

Trump is hated so much along the East Coast even Dennis Rodman could run and beat him.
            well I am on the east coast and in the Nutmeg state- I don't hate Trump
            and most people I know don't hate Trump
            I don't hate Biden either but he cant remember what his Fn name is on a given day
            Im not voting for that

Comment

I don't hate Biden either but he cant remember what his Fn name is on a given day
              Im not voting for that
              Yeah but Biden knows enough in a crisis to bring in a team and use experts appropriately.

Donnie is our be and and end all. He talks gibberish and nonsense and I know this based on my own knowledge and expertise. Yet he stands there and tells us he disagrees with fauci and other experts and he decides that we will upend guidelines to start drug trials by public acclimation

Nutso

Biden on the other hand had a seat at the table during the previous admins successful efforts against Ebola and H1N1. He could just recruit people with experience from those events and do better whereas Trump won’t recruit a single capable person to help worries that they will “overshadow” him.

Biden’s ego in other words won’t increase the body count

Comment

Yeah but Biden knows enough in a crisis to bring in a team and use experts appropriately.

Donnie is our be and and end all. He talks gibberish and nonsense and I know this based on my own knowledge and expertise. Yet he stands there and tells us he disagrees with fauci and other experts and he decides that we will upend guidelines to start drug trials by public acclimation

Nutso

Biden on the other hand had a seat at the table during the previous admins successful efforts against Ebola and H1N1. He could just recruit people with experience from those events and do better whereas Trump won’t recruit a single capable person to help worries that they will “overshadow” him.

Biden’s ego in other words won’t increase the body count
                by your own admission you just stated Biden wasn't up to the task- that makes him Body #1

Biden had seat -it faced the corner -Ebola was totally different
                #1 it was in a very localized area on another continent
                #2 you had to have bodily fluid transmission in order to contract it
                HINI wasn't as much of a success, and more similar to what we are dealing with now

scientist do their thing, but as Faucci said the President is dealing with all the issues- that includes the economy (scientist don't care about that,nor should they)

who would Biden call? someone, who would then call Faucci- Trump skips the middleman

Comment

Im not voting for that
                  Are you up in Tolland? Or one of those other valley towns? then please accept my apologies.

I thought you had a better reply but really that's all you got for a reason? So your not voting for Biden because he makes the occasional Gaffe? truly amazing to how retarded that answer is.

Now you know why some!! Trumpsters are Degenerate Fuktards, obviously blinded with all the shyte Trump has said or done.

You're in the wrong state buddy believe it.

Comment

Im not voting for that
                    These are bots posting. These are each and every thread. I am on east coast too. My state is under overly extreme lockdown.
                    We are more angry at our governor who can't get it right as far as what he wants to close.

Seems like he is taking care of friends and relatives with specific businesses. Voters are taking notice.

Comment

Are you up in Tolland? Or one of those other valley towns? then please accept my apologies.

I thought you had a better reply but really that's all you got for a reason? So your not voting for Biden because he makes the occasional Gaffe? truly amazing to how retarded that answer is.

Now you know why some!! Trumpsters are Degenerate Fuktards, obviously blinded with all the shyte Trump has said or done.

Occasional Gaffe. Even the dems have concern. Go get some air. Beung in the basement by the furnace is melting your brain.

Comment

Trump Administration considering opening Obamacare enrollment amid pandemic

Occasional Gaffe. Even the dems have concern. Go get some air. Beung in the basement by the furnace is melting your brain.
                        its the only space available in mom and dads basement.

Comment

The trolls in the troll factories do that all the time

Comment

These are bots posting. These are each and every thread. I am on east coast too. My state is under overly extreme lockdown.
                            We are more angry at our governor who can't get it right as far as what he wants to close.

Seems like he is taking care of friends and relatives with specific businesses. Voters are taking notice.
                            Hahaha.. Same. NJ dork just opened bicycle shops for sale and repair; but auto repair non-essential.

Comment

tolland? Nope gold coast baby, no apology needed

yep that's the reason- Biden is perfect- he gaffes every time someone puts a camera in his face. I don't think hes retarded, but I guess you could be right.Dementia is a real issue and someone with it at the controls usually end badly

im sorry, I don't know. all of the people I come in contact with are well rounded hard working people. Most have normal lives and families, and look at the choices they make in politics as the would any choice they make in their daily lives. they don't gravitate to the cause du jur because of social standing. we don't facebook shame each other, most don't even have facebook, we discuss choices and reasons for and against and sometimes agree to disagree.

I agree im in the wrong state all my friends believe they are also in the wrong state- this state is run so poorly. it used to be a great state , but times have changed
                              but there are way more people who think like I do than you think there are

have a great day

Comment

tolland? Nope gold coast baby, no apology needed

yep that's the reason- Biden is perfect- he gaffes every time someone puts a camera in his face. I don't think hes retarded, but I guess you could be right.Dementia is a real issue and someone with it at the controls usually end badly

im sorry, I don't know. all of the people I come in contact with are well rounded hard working people. Most have normal lives and families, and look at the choices they make in politics as the would any choice they make in their daily lives. they don't gravitate to the cause du jur because of social standing. we don't facebook shame each other, most don't even have facebook, we discuss choices and reasons for and against and sometimes agree to disagree.

I agree im in the wrong state all my friends believe they are also in the wrong state- this state is run so poorly. it used to be a great state , but times have changed
                                but there are way more people who think like I do than you think there are

have a great day
                                the contrast between your post and the one you answered is stark
                                one is insulting and written at a grade school level
                                one is polite and answered all the taunts
                                not hard to see who is closer to being a degenerate

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X