Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Totally agree with you, China must have stolen the Republican play book.
    Except China had universal healthcare 😆

Comment

That’s all ya got?

Republikazzzzes in some serious Doo Doo.

Dems Legacy is Obamacare , Republikazzzzes have two Legacy’s ( Trumpvirus & TrumpDepression)

Worse President ever.

tRUMP's attempted solution .... let's print some more money...
      $2000 should cover the cost of one month of his health care policy for a family

Comment

China has reported no new internal cases but still cases from people coming into the country. International arrivals have to go into government housed quarantine. Other countries are doing similar. We had several thousand Americans frantically returning from abroad, jammed into overcrowded international airports then dispersed across the US. How many will do the right thing and completely isolate for 14 days?

Comment

Thank you President Obama & OBAMACARE

China has reported no new internal cases but still cases from people coming into the country. International arrivals have to go into government housed quarantine. Other countries are doing similar. We had several thousand Americans frantically returning from abroad, jammed into overcrowded international airports then dispersed across the US. How many will do the right thing and completely isolate for 14 days?
          idk...But I am certain that we CAN NOT trust anything coming out of China.

I'm just hoping the schools open back up and the kids get back to playing soccer asap.

Comment

idk...But I am certain that we CAN NOT trust anything coming out of China.

I'm just hoping the schools open back up and the kids get back to playing soccer asap.
            I saw an article yesterday about Chinese schools re opening, but all the kids were wearing masks. We couldn't do that here, no way. Keeping them out of school through the summer may not be a bad idea.

Comment

tRUMP's attempted solution .... let's print some more money...
              $2000 should cover the cost of one month of his health care policy for a family
              Easy, no one has received any money yet. With this unstable Bozo, it could chsnge in a second. We might just be getting coupons to his hotels and golf clubs.

Comment

Easy, no one has received any money yet. With this unstable Bozo, it could chsnge in a second. We might just be getting coupons to his hotels and golf clubs.
                im sure that if any of you liberals receive a stimulus check from the POTUS you would of course mail it back to the treasury department correct? (of course an honorable person would never ever accept help or money from someone they have been bashing for over 3+ years correct?).

Comment

im sure that if any of you liberals receive a stimulus check from the POTUS you would of course mail it back to the treasury department correct? (of course an honorable person would never ever accept help or money from someone they have been bashing for over 3+ years correct?).
                  So you think conservatives will send money back?

Comment

Of course they'll donate it to those in need! So Christianly of them.

Comment

probably not, conservatives for the most part do not print lies, slander and bash the POTUS every chance they get...unlike you. you will bash him on these forums and then be happy that you got a check in the mail right? If you do this you are a bottom feeding scum rat.

If you sent the check back to the treasury department...i would most certainly have respect for you (even though we have different political views, i would see that you at least have some sense of honor and pride in your self)...i can most certainly respect that....but we both know you will cash the check.

Comment

Memories....

probably not, conservatives for the most part do not print lies, slander and bash the POTUS every chance they get...unlike you. you will bash him on these forums and then be happy that you got a check in the mail right? If you do this you are a bottom feeding scum rat.

If you sent the check back to the treasury department...i would most certainly have respect for you (even though we have different political views, i would see that you at least have some sense of honor and pride in your self)...i can most certainly respect that....but we both know you will cash the check.
                        Benghazi, *******s and emails!

Comment

Benghazi, *******s and emails!
                          Blo
                          Jobs.... lol

Comment

Lol....

Ah yes, the holier than thou approach. That's a tough sell, my man.

Signed,
                            The Kenyan

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X