U13 Boys 2012-13 Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heard abbey only narrowly escaped from a parent whos game was after. is this true? doesnt bodefor them next weekend against galway in state cup

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Almost dead on

Real 1 euro 0
    Benf m 6- benf c 0
    Abby 3- norwell 1
    Liv 3 - berk 2
    Jbsa 3 - Vikings 0

Comment

NEP Results

MPS Crusaders lost to Bolts 4-1 How was the game?

How was the MPS Bulldogs vs Bruno game? - I see Bulldogs won 3-2

Also Western lost to NHPSA 3-2?!? How did that happen?

Comment

Not surprised at all - NHPSA is stacked along the back line with a couple of very big, skilled CBs who will make runs and crosses. Some folks mocked this side in the preseason but they are legit.

Comment

heard abbey only narrowly escaped from a parent whos game was after. is this true? doesnt bodefor them next weekend against galway in state cup
          Don't take the bait - Galway-basher has come up for air again thinly disguised as a supporter...................

Comment

Don't take the bait - Galway-basher has come up for air again thinly disguised as a supporter...................
            No need to disguise, good ol' Guy makes it easy. He's taking his team to a legit tournament this Columbus Day (CFC) yet true to form plays down in the B team division.

Comment

No need to disguise, good ol' Guy makes it easy. He's taking his team to a legit tournament this Columbus Day (CFC) yet true to form plays down in the B team division.
              He'll have good company as the Scorpions "Elite" are also playing in the B group. I hope they get to play each other so we can finally find out who is the worst Division 1 team.

Comment

He'll have good company as the Scorpions "Elite" are also playing in the B group. I hope they get to play each other so we can finally find out who is the worst Division 1 team.
                There's a link to the CFC brackets available?

Comment

Looks like they are here:

https://events.gotsport.com/(S(c2mlv...?EventID=25763

Comment

Scorpions are actually in the Premier group in those standings.

Comment

Scorpions Premier are playing in the Premier Division with Galway, Scorpions Elite are in the Elite Division. Galway has put both its teams in the lower Premier division

https://events.gotsport.com/%28S%280...?EventID=25763

Comment

Who cares???? If its that big a deal to the parents ask your coach to set something up and spare us the banter

Comment

Bruno parent here. Bruno vs MPS game was interesting. Bruno dominated the first half and was up 2-0. MPS dominated the 2nd half scoring 3 goals (great comeback) and won. Not sure what happened in the 2nd half to our team. MPS played great though in 2nd half- good team with one or two outstanding players. Both teams very inconsistent though but I guess that's to be expected with 12 year olds.

Comment

Scorpions Premier are playing in the Premier Division with Galway, Scorpions Elite are in the Elite Division. Galway has put both its teams in the lower Premier division

Deja vu, this happened a couple years ago as well......................

Comment

MPS Crusaders score really surprises - no knock on Bolts but I expected this team to challenge for the top spot this season................

Comment

Good luck with CFC Gunners - big, fast, highly skilled. They can play with (and beat on any given sunday) all of the top Maple and NEP clubs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X