Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bull Sh^^ Their record is mixed against DA teams in scrimmages. My son was in one of them. BK lost one 3-1 and won one 1-0.
    Scrimmages are just that...scrimmages. Results are meaningless.

Comment

yeah he may be all those things but seen him play several times. not impressed. People see blonde hair and speed with some skill and say "oool laa laaa".
      Well he just signed today with Toronto FC 2 as a high school junior.

A professional club put its money where it’s mouth is. They are obviously more impressed with him then you are.

Comment

Bull Sh^^ Their record is mixed against DA teams in scrimmages. My son was in one of them. BK lost one 3-1 and won one 1-0.
        Okay they still beat them

Comment

Well he just signed today with Toronto FC 2 as a high school junior.

A professional club put its money where it’s mouth is. They are obviously more impressed with him then you are.
          he's a senior. Toronto FC 2 is the second team. There are countless pro wannabees on second teams.

Comment

he's a senior. Toronto FC 2 is the second team. There are countless pro wannabees on second teams.
            Of course it’s the second team. Doesn’t mean that he will stay on second team

Sure there are a lot of pro wannabes but still pretty impressive to turn pro right after prep school. TFC and his PDL coaches know more about his development and potential than some TS poster.

Comment

ok little man, with greasy pony tail, gold chains and pirate earrings .... time for you to settle down too.
              case in point. tell us where you played? not so little over here. also played d1 you little pecker

Comment

Of course it’s the second team. Doesn’t mean that he will stay on second team

Sure there are a lot of pro wannabes but still pretty impressive to turn pro right after prep school. TFC and his PDL coaches know more about his development and potential than some TS poster.
                He better be good- he just gave up a great education at UVA

Comment

Does he have good academics? Maybe he's not as smart as his dad and feels soccer is his only hope to make decent money.

Comment

Chances are he would have turned pro before finishing anyways. Harrison last a year at Wake Forest

He’s Canadian so he can go cheaply to college

Comment

so does that mean he can't play for college if he comes back? because he would be an ex professional player?

Comment

so does that mean he can't play for college if he comes back? because he would be an ex professional player?
                        I believe the rule is that you can’t play college sports in the same sport you signed a pro contract. He could run college track or squash

Some contracts will have a college fund included

Comment

case in point. tell us where you played? not so little over here. also played d1 you little pecker
                          Yeah, sure you did, man-bun ..... and i played for MU ... in fact, i am in the FIFA museum ..... I hold personal records for soccer all over the world ..... i beat Messi and Ronaldo ..... at the same time ... by myself!

Comment

Does he have good academics? Maybe he's not as smart as his dad and feels soccer is his only hope to make decent money.
                            not smart academically so probably a good move for him.

Comment

it's a strong team but trust me there are no "Jack Harrison's" on this team. Their "star" Jacob Shaffelburg is way overrated.
                              I just watched the first two minutes of his hi-lite video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSiCy2E24rU

Typical american .... very fast and technical but doesn't get goals or assists. Put him on the USMNT right now.

Comment

What are you 5'9", 145 lbs? oooh, scary!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X