Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happened to the Iona Womens Coach Brady?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The New Coach will be Todd Plourde the assistant coach from Yale. I was told yesterday well lastnight.
    https://icgaels.com/coaches.aspx?rc=915&path=wsoc

Now Iona will get tons of CFC players and pipeline to Ivy has dried up.

Comment

https://icgaels.com/coaches.aspx?rc=915&path=wsoc

Now Iona will get tons of CFC players and pipeline to Ivy has dried up.
      Iona isn't not exactly a academic big draw for the Fairfield County types, plus CFC has college coaches at other schools as well.

Comment

CFC already send many of their players to Quinnipiac (poor MAAC program but stronger than Iona) and Sacred Heart. They will funnel several players to Iona. Problem for Iona is that CT does not have a deep pool of DI players. If he does not diversify they could be in trouble.

Comment

CFC already send many of their players to Quinnipiac (poor MAAC program but stronger than Iona) and Sacred Heart. They will funnel several players to Iona. Problem for Iona is that CT does not have a deep pool of DI players. If he does not diversify they could be in trouble.
          QU Soccer=sucks ..... SHU Soccer=sucks ..... Yale Soccer=sucks .... Iona Soccer already sucks ..... is there room for "de-provement"

Comment

Iona finished in 11th place last year and 10th the 2 years before that in the MAAC. The new coach will do much better and I’m sure has much better connections with ECNL and DA programs than most that applied.

Comment

Iona finished in 11th place last year and 10th the 2 years before that in the MAAC. The new coach will do much better and I’m sure has much better connections with ECNL and DA programs than most that applied.
              Yes, he definitely does, he helped get RM fired at Yale by funneling tons of CFC ECNL kids there. Most of the Fairfield County folks would never accept Iona for anything, so he will now work to funnel CFC NPL and branch players to Iona so those parents can claim their kids got full rides.

Comment

He is a great guy that knows everyone he needs to get better players to Iona. His clubs teams have done well and his players have all liked him Time will tell what he does at Iona.

Comment

As a person who is very familiar with what EXACTLY happened, I can tell you that it was quite the opposite.
                  So, what EXACTLY happened?

Comment

So, what EXACTLY happened?
                    and where is Coach Brady now?

Comment

and where is Coach Brady now?
                      Never coaching college again, that is for sure. I doubt she will be able to coach at a reputable club either. She left in a way that says “Im done coaching forever”

Comment

Never coaching college again, that is for sure. I doubt she will be able to coach at a reputable club either. She left in a way that says “Im done coaching forever”
                        Not sure about all that.......but I think from I heard from within that it was some allegations of inappropriate relationships or behavior reported. Along with a program spiraling into a very toxic environment that really showed itself after the Monmouth University game. Goal keepers dad is a totally nut job and looney toon........from what I am told lol

Comment

Not sure about all that.......but I think from I heard from within that it was some allegations of inappropriate relationships or behavior reported. Along with a program spiraling into a very toxic environment that really showed itself after the Monmouth University game. Goal keepers dad is a totally nut job and looney toon........from what I am told lol
                          I spoke to one of the seniors who said that a meeting was held with the team and the coach present regarding verbal and mental abuse on the coaches part. After the meeting the girls had practice and thought they were going to work things out with Coach Brady after they had cleared the air, and the next day, they were waiting for her in the locker room before a game and the AD came in and said she quit

Comment

I spoke to one of the seniors who said that a meeting was held with the team and the coach present regarding verbal and mental abuse on the coaches part. After the meeting the girls had practice and thought they were going to work things out with Coach Brady after they had cleared the air, and the next day, they were waiting for her in the locker room before a game and the AD came in and said she quit
                            I heard she opened a wellness center with the assistant she was planning on hiring. Services include mindfulness therapy as well as facials and foot massages.

Comment

Poor coaching and person decisions ruined the coach. She is not a college coach at all.

Comment

Poor coaching and person decisions ruined the coach. She is not a college coach at all.
                                ok so now she's gone. hopefully the new one will be an improvement. move on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X