Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think REVS players are the only teenagers who smoke pot, vape, drink, or even play fortnite way too many hours, then today is your lucky day. I have to sell my shares of the Brooklyn Bridge. Don't worry, I am donating all monies to a charity in Chicago, my home town. Please make checks out to Chicago Alliance Social House, or CASH for short.
    They certainly aren’t the only teenagers but they may be the only Academy players that do.

Comment

More like this

They certainly aren’t the only teenagers but they may be the only Academy players that are not punished when they are caught
      Rest assured others do it. They're just smart enough to not do it on club trips.

Comment

They certainly aren’t the only teenagers but they may be the only Academy players that do.
        If you believe this I also have a bridge to sell you.

Comment

If you think REVS players are the only teenagers who smoke pot, vape, drink, or even play fortnite way too many hours, then today is your lucky day. I have to sell my shares of the Brooklyn Bridge. Don't worry, I am donating all monies to a charity in Chicago, my home town. Please make checks out to Chicago Alliance Social House, or CASH for short.
          What’s your point, that if others do it, it somehow excuses the revs players who did? You sound like a bad script from an after school special.

Of course other kids I’m sure do things they shouldn’t. It’s now the revs deal with things or don’t deal with them that causes the problems. Stop trying to move the goalposts.

Comment

What’s your point, that if others do it, it somehow excuses the revs players who did? You sound like a bad script from an after school special.

Of course other kids I’m sure do things they shouldn’t. It’s now the revs deal with things or don’t deal with them that causes the problems. Stop trying to move the goalposts.
            *how the revs deal with it

Comment

If you believe this I also have a bridge to sell you.
              Keep the bridge, you’ll need it to get over yourself. You must be the Revs players dealer.

Comment

The cuts have begun to be communicated.

Comment

My kid is having trouble sleeping.

Comment

They won't be missed according to my son.

Comment

They won't be missed according to my son.
                      I'm sure he's an expert. You'd feel very different if the Revs cut your kid. Pathetic that you thinks its acceptable to cut kids mid way when they'd been promised all year. Your kid could be on on the chopping block late spring btw. They make plenty of cuts then too.

Comment

I'm sure he's an expert. You'd feel very different if the Revs cut your kid. Pathetic that you thinks its acceptable to cut kids mid way when they'd been promised all year. Your kid could be on on the chopping block late spring btw. They make plenty of cuts then too.
                        The Revs don't owe our kids anything. They reward effort and part ways with those unwilling to live up to their potential.

Comment

The Revs don't owe our kids anything. They reward effort and part ways with those unwilling to live up to their potential.
                          Or, they could do a better job identifying and recruiting talent in the first place.

Comment

Or, they could do a better job identifying and recruiting talent in the first place.
                            They are good at identifying talent. They suck at identifying the drive and work ethic necessary to develop.

Comment

They are good at identifying talent. They suck at identifying the drive and work ethic necessary to develop.
                              A good organization/coaching can bring that out in kids. The Revs excel at shutting kids down, making them afraid of their own shadows. They also give up on kids way too early.

Comment

A good organization/coaching can bring that out in kids. The Revs excel at shutting kids down, making them afraid of their own shadows. They also give up on kids way too early.
                                They can afford to give up on underachievers. There’s an endless line of talent hoping to join us.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X