• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes they were stupid. Through got soccer
    Actually, look again. They are not.

Comment

Yes they were stupid. Through got soccer
      They were the yesterday but gone now. There are also less brackets and still no schedule. Definitely something up.

Comment

They were the yesterday but gone now. There are also less brackets and still no schedule. Definitely something up.
        Damn you guys are newbs
        All the teams were entered through got soccer and all brackets were layed out. A couple of teams bailed and they will go live tonight.
        It's a big tournament. Good luck to the teams playing friday at 11am You heard it here first

Comment

Actually, look again. They are not.
          STatement was they were. someone mentioned there was no accepted teams list.
          They were posted through gotsoccer

Comment

Teams are baling out left and right either because of travel restrictions or families not wanting to participate. Same thing happened with NEWSS. Many coaches can't or won't travel. If it even happens, it will be a joke.

Comment

Teams are baling out left and right either because of travel restrictions or families not wanting to participate. Same thing happened with NEWSS. Many coaches can't or won't travel. If it even happens, it will be a joke.
              Everyone said and bitched about last weekend's tourney and it was a success

Comment

Massapequa Boys showcase schedule

its all a joke and a money grab! they give you two games total, no standings and they charge $$$ the same as last year!!!!

Comment

its all a joke and a money grab! they give you two games total, no standings and they charge $$$ the same as last year!!!!
                  Agreed! The only person on here defending them must be them who cannot post a schedule of whats left, maybe because more people will bail

Comment

Agreed! The only person on here defending them must be them who cannot post a schedule of whats left, maybe because more people will bail
                    You should probably just sit home while the other 150 teams play PU$$Y

Comment

You should probably just sit home while the other 150 teams play PU$$Y
                      Yea ok. Like SUSA did last weekend filling brackets with their own team? Pathetic.

Comment

The people throwing shade on the tournament are the ones who don’t want it to succeed because they are not going.

Comment

Massapequa Boys showcase schedule

the issue is spacing out all the games due to covid. schedules will probably be posted by tomorrow morning.

Comment

Maybe some of us work for a living. My boss is usually pretty nice about covering my shift but I need to give them advanced warning. I heard something ridiculous about early Friday games

Comment

Maybe some of us work for a living. My boss is usually pretty nice about covering my shift but I need to give them advanced warning. I heard something ridiculous about early Friday games
                              Finally someone who sees this is ridiculous! Sorry the person defending this lack of courtesy in posting a schedule cannot see that there is more to it than his claim that LI parents are needy. People work, kids work not all of us at are home moms or self employed wanna be soccer coach dads. Tuesday night and "150" teams, get ur sh*t together already.

Comment

Games during the week with no notice is bull sh it. Kids have school, parents have work

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X