Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kozy back at Susa

Kozy is back at Susa and was coaching at the East meadow tourney. What a joke Susa iOS. This guys is a criminal

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kozy is back at Susa and was coaching at the East meadow tourney. What a joke Susa iOS. This guys is a criminal
    Agreed- BUT the SUSA business was smart - They knew any players he stole from DH would most likely sign there to go with Kozi. MONEY MONEY MONEY FOR SUSA

Only way for SUSA teams to get better was to buy clubs or work with sneaky, underhanded people

Comment

Agreed- BUT the SUSA business was smart - They knew any players he stole from DH would most likely sign there to go with Kozi. MONEY MONEY MONEY FOR SUSA

Only way for SUSA teams to get better was to buy clubs or work with sneaky, underhanded people
      What was smart about it?

He literally lied to parents and stole money from a community club. He was already fired from SUSA for how he behaves and treats kids. Who in their right mind would call this smart business? It’s another blunder by the SUSA people.

Comment

Kozy back at Susa

What was smart about it?

He literally lied to parents and stole money from a community club. He was already fired from SUSA for how he behaves and treats kids. Who in their right mind would call this smart business? It’s another blunder by the SUSA people.
        YALL remember when larry miller was telling everyone that kozy was fired from susa?

Comment

YALL remember when larry miller was telling everyone that kozy was fired from susa?
          This obviously doesn't matter because Susa business is booming. The only way to make an impact is to not play for them of leave them because of something like this. Not happening as of now

Comment

This obviously doesn't matter because Susa business is booming. The only way to make an impact is to not play for them of leave them because of something like this. Not happening as of now
            #robberbaron
            #SusaSTRAIN

Comment

this is what happens with the league access and walled gardens we have. SUSA, at least on the girls side, can basically do whatever they want since every top player will want to get on an ECNL team and their parents will pay for it.

Comment

this is what happens with the league access and walled gardens we have. SUSA, at least on the girls side, can basically do whatever they want since every top player will want to get on an ECNL team and their parents will pay for it.
                People need to realize that for the majority of kids, ECNL is a waste of their money. Their kids will not get any further in life because they played ECNL. For only a few does it actually make sense

Comment

People need to realize that for the majority of kids, ECNL is a waste of their money. Their kids will not get any further in life because they played ECNL. For only a few does it actually make sense
                  Whats the alternative though? GA is building the same model, USYS has the same aspirations, as well. BDA has their events and ultimately MLS will follow suit, too. All of these leagues stuff expensive travel down participants throats and it seriously is unfortunate. There should be no more than one tournament per year that requires getting on a plane and even that is sorta insane.

Comment

Kozy back at Susa

Whats the alternative though? GA is building the same model, USYS has the same aspirations, as well. BDA has their events and ultimately MLS will follow suit, too. All of these leagues stuff expensive travel down participants throats and it seriously is unfortunate. There should be no more than one tournament per year that requires getting on a plane and even that is sorta insane.
                    especially when you barely (at best) beat the team next town over!!!!

Comment

especially when you barely (at best) beat the team next town over!!!!
                      hahha you know the best is when you go 5 states over for a tournament and play a team from NJ. Not much says 'money wasted' like that does.

Comment

Kozy back at Susa

hahha you know the best is when you go 5 states over for a tournament and play a team from NJ. Not much says 'money wasted' like that does.
                        hahaha unfortunately it happens all the time!!!

In addition many LI teams jump to EDP to get "better competition" only to be stunned to find out after the alignments are published half the teams in your division are also from LI!!!!

Its all a giant sh-t sand which and we all have to take a bite.

Comment

I think the point is that you don't have to pay $4000/year to total sleezeballs like SUSA just to say you're in ECNL. Yes, for a handful of kids, its worth it, but for the majority, the kids are no better than what's in GA, EDP, USYS etc. What SUSA has done the past year has just been beyond low that for the majority of kids, I just can't understand why anyone would give them their money

Comment

I think the point is that you don't have to pay $4000/year to total sleezeballs like SUSA just to say you're in ECNL. Yes, for a handful of kids, its worth it, but for the majority, the kids are no better than what's in GA, EDP, USYS etc. What SUSA has done the past year has just been beyond low that for the majority of kids, I just can't understand why anyone would give them their money
                            Because I'm not sweating a couple hundred bucks if my kid is happy...there is no better option for my daughter that gives her what she wants out of all this and fits our familial situation. It is really that simple.
                            My kid loves her team, gets along with her coach, loves playing in ECNL with all the fancy bells and whistles. The hoardes of college coaches on the sidelines is exciting to her and builds her confidence. My older one went the EDP route, which was fine for her, this one wanted more.

Comment

Because I'm not sweating a couple hundred bucks if my kid is happy...there is no better option for my daughter that gives her what she wants out of all this and fits our familial situation. It is really that simple.
                              My kid loves her team, gets along with her coach, loves playing in ECNL with all the fancy bells and whistles. The hoardes of college coaches on the sidelines is exciting to her and builds her confidence. My older one went the EDP route, which was fine for her, this one wanted more.
                              Very true. Been on both sides of the fence. The amount of college coaches coming to ECNL compared to EDP is so lopsided.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X