X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe if you guys on the board spent less time worrying about LM you would have known you had an intramural coach with a record for assault. Just maybe.
    Could have been a failure on Safesports side.

Comment

What is Wrong with Stony Brook

Has anyone heard about what the cost might be for travel teams with this merge? Our coach or admin has not heard anything yet.

Comment

Maybe if you guys on the board spent less time worrying about LM you would have known you had an intramural coach with a record for assault. Just maybe.
        Lol a volunteer assistant intramural coach who passed backround check. I guess all clubs should now double check the enysa. Give it a rest.

Comment

Lol a volunteer assistant intramural coach who passed backround check. I guess all clubs should now double check the enysa. Give it a rest.
          I am not the person you are replying to but why should it matter if it is Intramural or Travel? Shouldn't ALL players be equally protected? If he passed the background check then that is even more problematic as there was a failure in the process. NOT blaming the board or club because there is just not enough info to do that.

Comment

I am not the person you are replying to but why should it matter if it is Intramural or Travel? Shouldn't ALL players be equally protected? If he passed the background check then that is even more problematic as there was a failure in the process. NOT blaming the board or club because there is just not enough info to do that.
            I hope the board had the good sense to check that there are no other coaches in the club like this.

Comment

I hope the board had the good sense to check that there are no other coaches in the club like this.
              If the coaches have to go through background checks and they come through clean what else can they do?

Comment

If the coaches have to go through background checks and they come through clean what else can they do?
                They were obviously able to find out this coach was a convicted felon. If they have to hire someone to check periodically it is worth it. If something was to ever happen the lawsuit would be insane.

Comment

Has anyone heard about what the cost might be for travel teams with this merge? Our coach or admin has not heard anything yet.
                  LGN fee was between 1500-2000 depending on how many days a week the team practiced from what I was told by parents.

Comment

They were obviously able to find out this coach was a convicted felon. If they have to hire someone to check periodically it is worth it. If something was to ever happen the lawsuit would be insane.
                    the guy announced it to everyone.

Comment

the guy announced it to everyone.
                      He announced he was a felon? Was he proud of it? ***?

Comment

What ever became of Larry’s “letter” to Rob Ward and all the other potential “litigants”?

I thought he was going to publish it.

Or is this another Larry nothing burger?

Comment

LGN fee was between 1500-2000 depending on how many days a week the team practiced from what I was told by parents.
                          My sons fee at lgn was 1400 last year practice 3x a week 1.5 hour each day

Comment

What ever became of Larry’s “letter” to Rob Ward and all the other potential “litigants”?

I thought he was going to publish it.

Or is this another Larry nothing burger?
                            He said he is giving everyone that received it time to respond. We shall see.

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

He said he is giving everyone that received it time to respond. We shall see.
                              Hopefully everyone just calms down a bit
                              This is youth soccer. LM and RW are not villains. Civility must be brought back. It is ok to agree to disagree.

Comment

Hopefully everyone just calms down a bit
                                This is youth soccer. LM and RW are not villains. Civility must be brought back. It is ok to agree to disagree.
                                Remove these anonymous forums.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X