Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Glen sells SUSA what will the asking price be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susa Soccer Company’s actual value can only be a bit more then what it nets over a specific time frame. If it nets 500k a year, the new ownership could only pay off a 5m note after 10 years, and that’s without taking a nickel.

Property is a bit different. First, it’s tangible, and Glen may be better off selling some of the properties to be developed into something else.

Comment

at some point the players on the B&C teams will realize they should not be paying that kind of money and they won't be able to draw as many players. No chance anyone paying $50-$100 million for it. Not a hard model to copycat either.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        at some point the players on the B&C teams will realize they should not be paying that kind of money and they won't be able to draw as many players. No chance anyone paying $50-$100 million for it. Not a hard model to copycat either.
        Nobody is buying anything. Especially not now. If someone tried buying now they'd get pennies on the dollar due to so much stuff being shutdown and even more potential shutdowns looming in the future.

Comment

The properties are worth something. But only a fool would pay something for the club.

Comment

The properties are worth something. But only a fool would pay something for the club.
            They paid Riley what, $250k for Fury? Good luck making any ROI with that.

Comment

Riley is another classless POS that somehow managed to stay around youth soccer WAY too long. Sad many parents trusted him however he was always only about himself. I guess its not to not have a conscious. I use to believe in Karma but as I get older I have lost faith in Karma.

Comment

Riley is another classless POS that somehow managed to stay around youth soccer WAY too long. Sad many parents trusted him however he was always only about himself. I guess its not to not have a conscious. I use to believe in Karma but as I get older I have lost faith in Karma.
                with $250k Riley is laughing at your whining and your dumb@ss karma snowflake!!!

Comment

with $250k Riley is laughing at your whining and your dumb@ss karma snowflake!!!
                  Karma is coming for you JR.

Comment

If they got only 100 players out of the deal which is what, 7 teams(?), it pays for itself within a single year.

Comment

Karma is coming for you JR.
                      a huh.

Comment

If they got only 100 players out of the deal which is what, 7 teams(?), it pays for itself within a single year.
                        More like 10. He out-slicked them.

Comment

should be $1.00. what a stupid question. who cares. let the debt continue to accumulate.

Comment

There is still overhead. but who cares. who. self important losers. there are more important things to be concerned about.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X