X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other two went off the rails

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SUSA is in MLS Next and Barca Looking at bankruptcy.
    when susa began more than 15 years ago there were times moussa though it would never last.
    businesses and brands take time to grow. you are simply just a scm bag hater. angry because your a loser. move on now pony boy, move on.

Comment

SUSA is in MLS Next and Barca Looking at bankruptcy.
      False SUSA is not in MLS Next and will not be. Only BWG, MetOval, and LI Slammers are in MLS Next. SUSA can stay put in the ****ty ECNL boys league

Comment

False SUSA is not in MLS Next and will not be. Only BWG, MetOval, and LI Slammers are in MLS Next. SUSA can stay put in the ****ty ECNL boys league
        Some slammer age groups are horrible and lost to club teams. I was surprised

Comment

Some slammer age groups are horrible and lost to club teams. I was surprised
          just more proof that blindly paying top $$$ for a so called "academy" or "for profit" soccer club does not guarantee better teams and/or player development.

Comment

Slammers is not in MLS Next. they are in EAL. (Elite Academy League).

Comment

time to revive...ITS ALIVE!!!!

Comment

former barca parent

I can tell you first hand this club has gone down the tubes. My kid was there for he beginning and its consistently has gotten worse year after year.

They have applied for the DA 3 times and were rejected, they applied for MLS League 2 times and also rejected.

They only have 4 trainers from Barcelona left and looks like next year of their still around it will be less then that. The project is failing miserably and the infighting between parents in the club has reached fever pitch..

They still owe money for the indoor space they rented two and three years ago..

Writings on the wall....

Comment

I can tell you first hand this club has gone down the tubes. My kid was there for he beginning and its consistently has gotten worse year after year.

They have applied for the DA 3 times and were rejected, they applied for MLS League 2 times and also rejected.

They only have 4 trainers from Barcelona left and looks like next year of their still around it will be less then that. The project is failing miserably and the infighting between parents in the club has reached fever pitch..

They still owe money for the indoor space they rented two and three years ago..

Writings on the wall....
                  Call BS on this one. They don't owe anyone. Keep drinking the SUSA or whoever's koolaid.
                  Program is growing, kids keep dropping in for tryouts and I would tell you that everyone on my kids team loves what they are doing. The ones whom left after the last season would leave whatever team they are on as they chase something. We played again 2 kids who left last year and both parents told us straight up, they thought....they thought leaving was the thing to do, now they are stuck for the rest of the season on a team of lunatic parents... They have already approached the coach to come back next season. The training, the way the treat the kids, the comradery of the kids on the team, the steady improvement in real thinking soccer intelligence on the field, it makes it worth the juggling with the last minute style they have. The club keeps growing in size.
                  They will be around for a long time, and when the kids who started and grow up in the system after 4 or 5 years get to HS age they will continue to shine in their game skills....

Comment

Call BS on this one. They don't owe anyone. Keep drinking the SUSA or whoever's koolaid.
                    Program is growing, kids keep dropping in for tryouts and I would tell you that everyone on my kids team loves what they are doing. The ones whom left after the last season would leave whatever team they are on as they chase something. We played again 2 kids who left last year and both parents told us straight up, they thought....they thought leaving was the thing to do, now they are stuck for the rest of the season on a team of lunatic parents... They have already approached the coach to come back next season. The training, the way the treat the kids, the comradery of the kids on the team, the steady improvement in real thinking soccer intelligence on the field, it makes it worth the juggling with the last minute style they have. The club keeps growing in size.
                    They will be around for a long time, and when the kids who started and grow up in the system after 4 or 5 years get to HS age they will continue to shine in their game skills....

The Barca fluffer

Comment

The Barca fluffer
                      Everyone I've talked to says that most Barca people are very unhappy. Some on the A teams are happy, but lots aren't. And almost everyone who isn't on the A team thinks they are a sucker for falling for the "Spain training" BS that doesn't apply to those teams.

Comment

Everyone I've talked to says that most Barca people are very unhappy. Some on the A teams are happy, but lots aren't. And almost everyone who isn't on the A team thinks they are a sucker for falling for the "Spain training" BS that doesn't apply to those teams.
                        its simple, work your @ss off and make the A-TEAM and get that spanish trainer.

Everybody wants to be a champion, Everybody wants to be on the top team, Unfortunately only a very very small percentage of people are willing to put in the extra work to get it.

The greater majority will Then blame others.

Comment

Everybody wants to be a champion, Everybody wants to be on the top team, Unfortunately only a very very small percentage of people are willing to put in the extra work to get it.

I guess SCRUFFY is back off unemployment

Comment

We are talking about kid soccer. None of these Barca kids is going to make a living playing soccer. Having some fun is all that matters. Better not "work your @ss off too hard" at soccer to the detriment of your school work or you'll wind up on welfare -- there will be no more burger flipping jobs in 10 years because they will have been automated. I wonder if the kid who fails to heed this advice will then blame others for the fact he made a bad decision while the nerd who studied founded a technology company and became rich. Knowing human nature, I am sure he will.

Comment

We are talking about kid soccer. None of these Barca kids is going to make a living playing soccer. Having some fun is all that matters. Better not "work your @ss off too hard" at soccer to the detriment of your school work or you'll wind up on welfare -- there will be no more burger flipping jobs in 10 years because they will have been automated. I wonder if the kid who fails to heed this advice will then blame others for the fact he made a bad decision while the nerd who studied founded a technology company and became rich. Knowing human nature, I am sure he will.
                              working your @ss off is a habit...does not matter if its for sport or school or anything else you do. Its not something you "turn on" and "Turn off".

Perhaps you would be happier if I used this anology?
                              Everybody wants to get an A+ but very few are going to put in the extra work to get it.

Perhaps you would be surprised to know that Elon Musk works his @ss off everyday.

Lazy kids often will become LAZY ADULTS.

Comment

If you work for a big company and you can get them to write a check your kid can make the pro teamn also.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X