Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U11 Sunrise boys were great this year, winning various tournaments. u14 sunrise girls made the round of 16 in state cup.
    Thanks Pablo

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;746521]I am actually from Boca United. Think Team Boca is a joke. I just respect Sunrise. OK?[/QUOT

Too bad the Boca's can't merge together. Right now they dillute each others talent. If you are at Boca United you are on a middle of the pack team that probably needs two or three players to be good, just like Team Boca. Put them together and you would have enough players to build quality division 1 or R3 premier teams, and still have plenty of kids left over to develope on the division 2 teams.

So if you play at Boca United you are just average.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;746828]
        I am actually from Boca United. Think Team Boca is a joke. I just respect Sunrise. OK?[/QUOT

Too bad the Boca's can't merge together. Right now they dillute each others talent. If you are at Boca United you are on a middle of the pack team that probably needs two or three players to be good, just like Team Boca. Put them together and you would have enough players to build quality division 1 or R3 premier teams, and still have plenty of kids left over to develope on the division 2 teams.

So if you play at Boca United you are just average.
        Both clubs are just average at best!!! if they merge they would have something more to offer. They will compete more but still need better coaches...Especially TB, I have seen some of their coaches lately and there is very low quality.

Comment

I am actually from Boca United. Think Team Boca is a joke. I just respect Sunrise. OK?
          I am from Team Boca. Think Boca United is a bigger joke!

Comment

hahaha that has to be a joke... Younger players Tb, maybe older age groups but in the younger age groups, TB has no clue on how to improve players....
            You have no idea what you are talking about. Take a look at every younger boys age group. Compare Team Boca and Boca United and you will see that under age 14 every Boca United team plays in division 2. Look at Team Boca and they have a team who played division 1 in every age group. That should tell you who has a stronger club with the younger teams. Same is true for the girls. Proof is in the pudding.

Comment

You have no idea what you are talking about. Take a look at every younger boys age group. Compare Team Boca and Boca United and you will see that under age 14 every Boca United team plays in division 2. Look at Team Boca and they have a team who played division 1 in every age group. That should tell you who has a stronger club with the younger teams. Same is true for the girls. Proof is in the pudding.
              TB has been doing the same thing for many years , BU has doing the same thing for many years, at this very moment BU has more and better teams in the boys side, I don't see a big effect in what division you play when youre 10-11 years of age. It matters what happens in the teens and BU is surpassing TB in this regard... both clubs still dont have much to offer by themselves agaisnt top clubs, that is why a merger is what they should do.... but in this very moment TB boys side is weaker than BU boys side and nothing has changed other than BU players are just better when they're older even when they played div II as young kids.

Comment

You have no clue what you are talking about. Almost all the older Boca United boys did not play for Boca United when they were younger. They were developed by other clubs and just recently came over.

Comment

Typical!

Comment

Don't know that this helps but the only team TB has left in SC boys or girls, is the u17 boys.
                    None of you have any clue.

On the girls side, Team Boca is dominate based on kids getting college scholarships. ON the boys side both TB and Boca United are average at best.

There is only one Palm Beach County team left in State Cup, Boynton Beach. Go ahead haters talk all you want. Talk is cheap its results that count.

Oh and at Boynton your child is GUARANTEED playing time. Anyone else got that??

Comment

You have no clue what you are talking about. Almost all the older Boca United boys did not play for Boca United when they were younger. They were developed by other clubs and just recently came over.
                      Shows how far you would go in lying to bash a club... All of their older teams have the core 60% of players that started in their youth teams... I cannot say the same thing for TB because they only have 3 boys teams , one of them which is losing half their players to BU for this season.

Comment

Shows how far you would go in lying to bash a club... All of their older teams have the core 60% of players that started in their youth teams... I cannot say the same thing for TB because they only have 3 boys teams , one of them which is losing half their players to BU for this season.
                        What age group is that?

Comment

Boys U10 --- SAT for development and you can still play with Team Boca if you want. SAT is supplemental training and also participates in tournaments. They are in Parkland -- not far from Boca and very positive environment
                          SAT is just that, supplemental training. Team chemistry is very important, don't want to go to tournamenents bringing in guest players all season.

Comment

What age group is that?
                            U13 and U14 let go several of the Div 2 players already. I hear several at Boca United are not happy either. Too bad the kids can't all get together and play in one place or the other.

Comment

U13 and U14 let go several of the Div 2 players already. I hear several at Boca United are not happy either. Too bad the kids can't all get together and play in one place or the other.
                              Both age groups in both clubs are below average. These are the teams that could be very strong if combined.

U-9
                              U-10
                              U-11
                              U-17

Any other teams, BU would not be interested because the level in TB is not good.
                              I know both clubs very well, and do not see a merge happening.

Comment

I am from Team Boca. Think Boca United is a bigger joke!
                                If Boca United is the joke and will have 3 groups playing "new" Florida State League( 16,17 and 18 age groups)...how many will Team Boca have? The answer is NONE as the 18 group will probably play Region 3.( if they get accepted!!)

I think the Joke is on TB with NO teams in the new State league buddy!!

FYI..by the way quite a few your 13 and 14 boys are also coming over to BU!! ask them...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X