Coral Springs United Try Outs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a very NSU Boys Coach on the field with a Renegades team last year. i will be looking to se which group he coaches.

Comment

There will be quite a few u15/U16 keepers at the tryouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Who will Coach the Rising U15G A Team?
        The same coach from last year's Renegades U14G team

Comment

The same coach from last year's Renegades U14G team
          Are most of the players from u14g going to stay on with the merge? If so, do you think they will remain in premier or get moved up to the state league?

Comment

The storm is not the best place to send your kid! No training which means no improvement. People who go there are people who want to have fun. If your child is not above average don't have her play. Years of experience of this stuff.

Comment

Are most of the players from u14g going to stay on with the merge? If so, do you think they will remain in premier or get moved up to the state league?
              State league with the additions they are making to last year's team.

Comment

State league with the additions they are making to last year's team.
                You have to apply to play in the league. You just don't go there because you are saying you are going. And what additions? I heard some of the better players are leaving.

Comment

You have to apply to play in the league. You just don't go there because you are saying you are going. And what additions? I heard some of the better players are leaving.
                  Where are they going?

Comment

Where are they going?
                    Why would they leave? They were one of the few teams in premier that played skilled ball. A few more skilled players would take them to the next level.

Comment

A few more skilled players would take them to the next level.

With the addition of a few Storm U14G players added to the Renegades, they should be improved and have more depth when moving to under 15.

Comment

They will have to go through relegation playoffs like anyone else except for Sunrise, CFK and the teams in final four. Sunrise probably plays Region 3 and if Magicjack does win states and has an FYSA team this year, they will probably also play Region 3 leaving 6 available spots.

I also doubt you heard some of their better players are leaving as the core of this team has been together for a while. The improvement they made this year its obvious to a blind person they are developing and as a previous poster stated a couple of additions could really strengthen this team.

Comment

They will have to go through relegation playoffs like anyone else except for Sunrise, CFK and the teams in final four. Sunrise probably plays Region 3 and if Magicjack does win states and has an FYSA team this year, they will probably also play Region 3 leaving 6 available spots.

I also doubt you heard some of their better players are leaving as the core of this team has been together for a while. The improvement they made this year its obvious to a blind person they are developing and as a previous poster stated a couple of additions could really strengthen this team.
                          Obviously you are someone from Coral Springs trying to put as much propaganda on here as possible to make people think it is all rosy. The additions won't happen and what exactly has the core done and who is the coach to lead them to the "promised land?" Neither of the coaches who coached the age group last year have accomplished anything and the one coach is going to be coaching in a different club too. What kind of loyalty is that? People are leaving. You will see, even if you are blind to the fact!

Comment

Coral Springs clubs are a joke and always will be. Be smart and get your kids out as quickly aspissible or they will go down with a sinking ship. So what if the ship has new floors it's still sinking.

Comment

96/97 Lady Renegades

The coach for the rising U15 Renegades appears to be Paul Gregory and Roger Thomas for another year. The goalie coach was Ian Walker and should be there next year if he returns from England.

I would say the reality is that the merger with the Storm did not help this team much as the Storm had an average at best U14G program. With some optimism, it appears that the U15G Storm had some talented U14 players playing up last year that could help the rising U15s this year. However, the team could use another strong forward to help their #17. They could also use some midfield help as big teams just punish their small middle players.

Comment

I thought Paul Gregory was at Delray , and what is going on with Roger ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X