Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat dads go crazy

Hey, did anyone see the video Fat Dads go Crazee? It is great. The first ten minutes this fat dad says how he knows more then the coach and puts down the coach then the next ten minutes he is kissing the coaches buttocks and the last ten minutes his kid is on the County All Star Team and loses the game because he sucks with the last ten minutes the fat dad is saying how bad all the other kids were to other parents one at a time. It ends with fat dad driving off in his Mercedes convertible with sparks shooting out from the undercarriage because he is so fat the car sinks into the road as he is playing, "We are the champions of the World" eating a turkey leg from Orlando with his kid wearing a ODP shirt with the price tag on it.

What are you rambling on about blah blah blah !

Comment

Saw the thread title and instantly figured we were talking about the dads from the Strictly U15 boys team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What are you rambling on about blah blah blah !
        Ok, it was made simple for those who are visually impaired while eating when they are online.

Scene 1. The first ten minutes: Fat dad says how he knows more then the coach and puts down the coach
        Scene 2. The next ten minutes Fat dad is kissing the coaches buttocks.
        Scene 3. The last ten minutes Fat dad' kid is on the County All Star Team and loses the game because he sucks while this is happening Fat dad is seen saying how bad all the other kids were to other parents one at a time.
        Conclusion: Fat dad driving off in his Mercedes convertible with sparks shooting out from the undercarriage, because he is so fat the car sinks into the road as he is playing, "We are the champions of the World" while eating a turkey leg from Orlando with his kid wearing a ODP shirt with the price tag on it.

The sun sets.

Comment

Ok, it was made simple for those who are visually impaired while eating when they are online.

Scene 1. The first ten minutes: Fat dad says how he knows more then the coach and puts down the coach
          Scene 3. The last ten minutes Fat dad' kid is on the County All Star Team and loses the game because he sucks while this is happening Fat dad is seen saying how bad all the other kids were to other parents one at a time.
          Conclusion: Fat dad driving off in his Mercedes convertible with sparks shooting out from the undercarriage, because he is so fat the car sinks into the road as he is playing, "We are the champions of the World" while eating a turkey leg from Orlando with his kid wearing a ODP shirt with the price tag on it.

The sun sets.
          Whats the matter, you? Ehhh…..75% of soccer dads out there!

Comment

The sun sets.
            Yeah, I may be fat but my second wife is a knock out and so stupid that she doesn't know I am checking out the strip mom from the "Soccer Moms" thread, for the team of course, in about 15 minutes. I may be fat and drive a Mercedes but what do you do for the team? If our coach quit I am the only one experienced enough to step in and take over. (and, you know, I would do a better job!)

Comment

Yeah, I may be fat but my second wife is a knock out and so stupid that she doesn't know I am checking out the strip mom from the "Soccer Moms" thread, for the team of course, in about 15 minutes. I may be fat and drive a Mercedes but what do you do for the team? If our coach quit I am the only one experienced enough to step in and take over. (and, you know, I would do a better job!)
              LOL, you sound like one of the, "Fat dads from our team! And certainly with all your constant email posts, you are frothing at the mouth to take over some position, but for now, how about, "Fat pig/slob/male/thing/with-pea-brain, and on to third wife (second not so stupid)?"

Comment

The sun sets.

You still don't make any sense unless there is actually a video. I hope you weren't trying to be funny or something. Embarrassing.

Comment

You still don't make any sense unless there is actually a video. I hope you weren't trying to be funny or something. Embarrassing.
                  Looks like it hit you spot on. Raw nerves must hurt when the truth is rubbed in like salt in an open wound. I thought it was funny and on the mark. I can't wait for the sequel, Skinny Dads who wear their son's jerseys.

Meanwhile a run down of what has happened so far:

The sun sets.

Comment

When you talk about fat parents, you have to be talking about either Celtic FC or PCU, both clubs have rotund large parents that bellow like hogs during the games.

Comment

I miss crunche, any word?

Comment

Hey, did anyone see the video Fat Dads go Crazee? It is great. The first ten minutes this fat dad says how he knows more then the coach and puts down the coach then the next ten minutes he is kissing the coaches buttocks and the last ten minutes his kid is on the County All Star Team and loses the game because he sucks with the last ten minutes the fat dad is saying how bad all the other kids were to other parents one at a time. It ends with fat dad driving off in his Mercedes convertible with sparks shooting out from the undercarriage because he is so fat the car sinks into the road as he is playing, "We are the champions of the World" eating a turkey leg from Orlando with his kid wearing a ODP shirt with the price tag on it.
                        Your own personal selfie video?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X