Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are Even Steven as JFC and OC has players out with injuries.
    JFC Storm 4. FKK 0.

Comment

JFC U13 girls look very strong today. The Disney Showcase will be great tournament. The player that scored 2 goals in overtime during Florda Cup finals created a major problem for us today. They have also added you additional power & skills.

Comment

JFC U13 girls look very strong today. The Disney Showcase will be great tournament. The player that scored 2 goals in overtime during Florda Cup finals created a major problem for us today. They have also added you additional power & skills.
        To be certain, is this post from the FKK point of view and about the JFC team?
        Is this what is meant: The JFC player that scored 2 goals in overtime during Florida Cup finals created a major problem for FKK today. JFC also added additional power & skills.

I am not trying to nit pic your post. I just want to understand which team you are talking about. Thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1403181]
          Second teams at Creeks and JFC are comparable to other clubs A teams.
          That's wishful thinking. Creeks B will make a nice run at Region Cup but do not belong at State Cup. They're a good little team in the area but I wouldn't compare them to other teams A teams.

Comment

To be certain, is this post from the FKK point of view and about the JFC team?
            Is this what is meant: The JFC player that scored 2 goals in overtime during Florida Cup finals created a major problem for FKK today. JFC also added additional power & skills.

I am not trying to nit pic your post. I just want to understand which team you are talking about. Thanks!

I was taking about the JFC team beating our FKK 4-0 today.

Comment

I was
              taking about the JFC team beating our FKK 4-0 today.
              FKK are the best just listen to the parents and HM lol

Comment

FKK are the best just listen to the parents and HM lol
                Yes, yes they are....

Comment

I was taking about the JFC team beating our FKK 4-0 today.
                  At this age one or two key players out for injury could be a huge factor. JFC was at full potential today. Congratulations to a wonderful JFC team!

Comment

Region B is loaded with very strong U13 girls teams.

Comment

At this age one or two key players out for injury could be a huge factor. JFC was at full potential today. Congratulations to a wonderful JFC team!
                      JFC was missing two players that are normally major contributors/starters in this game. One sick and other concussion.

Comment

FKK will not win a game this weekend against JFC or OCYS. They will then make up an excuse like they have injuries. That is my prediction.
                        Yep- you were correct

Comment

Do you think JFC is ready to play with the great Creeks. If they beat FKK with two major players missing they should be ready for Creeks or any other U13 team.

Comment

Do you think JFC is ready to play with the great Creeks. If they beat FKK with two major players missing they should be ready for Creeks or any other U13 team.
                            Play Creeks? Yes. Beat Creeks? Only playing each other will answer that question. Two games played last year were 2-1 Creeks. JFC added four new quality players this Fall with size, speed, and soccer IQ. Creeks and JFC are both very good YOUNG teams.

Comment

Yep- you were correct
                              Did OCYS beat FKK this weekend, too?

Comment

Play Creeks? Yes. Beat Creeks? Only playing each other will answer that question. Two games played last year were 2-1 Creeks. JFC added four new quality players this Fall with size, speed, and soccer IQ. Creeks and JFC are both very good YOUNG teams.
                                Creeks needs to retain and recruit the talent while it is YOUNG something it should have done at last tryout. JFC has the depth even when players are out with injuries. They may not play each other this year unless meet in State Cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X