• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    and then you were home after the third
    game wow , could not even make the round
    of sixteen , playing second division in
    FSPL , Looser signed region A
    A Loser that can't even spell the word. Region B won the Sate Cup
    ! Your so silly if I told you we won the SC you still wouldn't believe it.

Comment

Ranking based on 2014 record (win-draw-loss):

1. Plantation- 9-1-0 (90% winning)
      2. Toros- 7-1-2 (70%)
      3. PDA- 8-4-1 (62%)
      4. Pinecrest- 7-1-4 (58%)
      5. Dynamo- 5-0-4 (54%)
      6. West Pines- 7-2-5 (50%)
      7. Space Coast- 4-3-3 (40%)

GSA was 12-1-4 but against lower ranked teams, so not considered.
      Clearly Plantation is best team in the state at this moment.
      Is this win draw ratio based upon these teams records against each other? No
      So this ratio is based upon what the teams place in the rankings system, because we have played against teams and they only put in the wins or they play a bunch of games against lower ranked opponents.
      For example Plantation played SCU 2 yrs ago and lost. PDA, Toros & Dynamo have never beaten SCU. SCU has never beaten West Pines or Pinecrest. So how can this comparison have any value. None it must be done on the field.

Comment

Is this win draw ratio based upon these teams records against each other? No
        So this ratio is based upon what the teams place in the rankings system, because we have played against teams and they only put in the wins or they play a bunch of games against lower ranked opponents.
        For example Plantation played SCU 2 yrs ago and lost. PDA, Toros & Dynamo have never beaten SCU. SCU has never beaten West Pines or Pinecrest. So how can this comparison have any value. None it must be done on the field.
        Dude you have to start somewhere. Most of these teams have played each other, either in FSPL or in Disney Qualifier. While the season is still young (and I have nothing better to do) I feel Plantation appears to be #1.

Comment

Dude you have to start somewhere. Most of these teams have played each other, either in FSPL or in Disney Qualifier. While the season is still young (and I have nothing better to do) I feel Plantation appears to be #1.
          To me WFF should be #1

Comment

Winning percentage doesn't make you #1 and State Cup Winner is the true #1 no matter which age group.

Comment

PDA couldn't get out of their group at the Disney Qualifier. Who cares about State Cup! It's all about Showcases.

Comment

PDA couldn't get out of their group at the Disney Qualifier. Who cares about State Cup! It's all about Showcases.
                State Cup proves who is #1, Showcases are about the $$$$$$$ and false hopes.

Comment

Winning percentage doesn't make you #1 and State Cup Winner is the true #1 no matter which age group.
                  Re-read my comment and you'll see I said "Plantation appears to be #1 at THIS moment". No doubt SC was #1 LAST year but this year is this year and lots of teams lost players or added players.

Comment

Re-read my comment and you'll see I said "Plantation appears to be #1 at THIS moment". No doubt SC was #1 LAST year but this year is this year and lots of teams lost players or added players.
                    SCU lost one player to graduation and still list the roster on Gotsoccer. Other Teams lost players to DA and other factors- won't list players on roster. Also win ratio is BS because coaches play everyone in regular season and showcases. When comes to tournament you play the hungriest players. I am sure from your South Florida Viewpoint Plantation is the best team. But if you only play last years Semifinalist thats your only vantagepoint.

Comment

Unrestricted

A Loser that can't even spell the word. Region B won the Sate Cup
                      ! Your so silly if I told you we won the SC you still wouldn't believe it.
                      Yeah right Loooser you are so dumb '
                      Just as I taught , loser like you equal
                      Looser who talk about another team because
                      your team Sucks ,

Comment

Unrestricted

Ranking based on 2014 record (win-draw-loss):

1. Plantation- 9-1-0 (90% winning)
                        2. Toros- 7-1-2 (70%)
                        3. PDA- 8-4-1 (62%)
                        4. Pinecrest- 7-1-4 (58%)
                        5. Dynamo- 5-0-4 (54%)
                        6. West Pines- 7-2-5 (50%)
                        7. Space Coast- 4-3-3 (40%)

GSA was 12-1-4 but against lower ranked teams, so not considered.
                        Cl early Plantation is best team in the state at this moment.
                        I saw that best team got dominated by WP
                        today, result was 0-0 but WP missed two
                        pks and hit the wood works two time
                        with two of their best players out # 9 and
                        # 5 played a half hopping around the field,
                        Then he came out for 8 mins with only
                        10 players before he was replace , this team
                        is not what you think they are, check GS website
                        they beat Fc Florida ,Boca 'Pinecrest Rm
                        and tied plantation today if which they should
                        have won , not so sure about them not in
                        the top ten ?

Comment

I saw that best team got dominated by WP
                          today, result was 0-0 but WP missed two
                          pks and hit the wood works two time
                          with two of their best players out # 9 and
                          # 5 played a half hopping around the field,
                          Then he came out for 8 mins with only
                          10 players before he was replace , this team
                          is not what you think they are, check GS website
                          they beat Fc Florida ,Boca 'Pinecrest Rm
                          and tied plantation today if which they should
                          have won , not so sure about them not in
                          the top ten ?

Yes they are a top ten team unless they implode and can't make it to State Cup again this year.

Comment

So any U18 player from any team commit to any colleges yet? This thread has been quiet for awhile.

Comment

So any U18 player from any team commit to any colleges yet? This thread has been quiet for awhile.
                              A few parents are looking to pay the college tuition and then some for their kid to play soccer in college; its really sad how it has come to that.

Comment

Looks like gotsoccer ranking just awarded toros a ton of points for what? Do they get a point for every mile traveled? Wow over 4,000 points in a 4 team tourney,seems excessive when a 50+ tourney only yields 5000 points hhhmmm. Boca and PineMadrid's points finally caught up to them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X