X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are Shaking still shaking !

Comment

Parkland will be the landing place for all Coarl Springs players next year we deliver the best or the best !

Comment

How is Coral Springs United holding up this year south florida needs to know ?
        Coaching ? Talent ? Directors ? Directions ? Parents ? anything Good ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          How is Coral Springs United holding up this year south florida needs to know ?
          Coaching ? Talent ? Directors ? Directions ? Parents ? anything Good ?
          Last I check every team is either 4-6 in the standings or all in the bottom in the standings sucks that so many teams in this club and none are elite teams not 1

Comment

Last I check every team is either 4-6 in the standings or all in the bottom in the standings sucks that so many teams in this club and none are elite teams not 1
            Boys teams CSU9900MC2 Coral Springs Utd 99/00 White u15 b top (1) div 2 u16 second div 2 the lower age groups are not calculated in league play unsure. But maybe one girls team at least U13 looks like ( 3 ) div 2 the rest you are correct near bottom.

Comment

Boys teams CSU9900MC2 Coral Springs Utd 99/00 White u15 b top (1) div 2 u16 second div 2 the lower age groups are not calculated in league play unsure. But maybe one girls team at least U13 looks like ( 3 ) div 2 the rest you are correct near bottom.
              wow out of how many teams in the whole club only 3 team doing well. That's terrible how does a DOC get away with that?

Comment

wow out of how many teams in the whole club only 3 team doing well. That's terrible how does a DOC get away with that?
                Funny you should say that. Try by asking WPU.

Comment

Well there are some great players on some of the teams just not enough good players to make an impact ..... The club seems to be teetering between Rec and Comp maybe leaning in some age groups to the REC side. It is too bad since there are a few good comp players in every age group.... The issue with many clubs is to many pay to play type clubs it has to be that way becuase there is not a draw of comp players or enough players to make a complete team so then you turn to REC players to fill the roster .... This is the underliying issue with clubs all clubs.... Then REC players are training with good comp players dumbing down the whole development of players it happens to every club every club that is a fact ! The best solution I feel is to add training for development A and B development A players go to extra training on A nights only and B goes to extra training on B nights. More Money better for Comp and REC players end the madness!

Comment

Well there are some great players on some of the teams just not enough good players to make an impact ..... The club seems to be teetering between Rec and Comp maybe leaning in some age groups to the REC side. It is too bad since there are a few good comp players in every age group.... The issue with many clubs is to many pay to play type clubs it has to be that way becuase there is not a draw of comp players or enough players to make a complete team so then you turn to REC players to fill the roster .... This is the underliying issue with clubs all clubs.... Then REC players are training with good comp players dumbing down the whole development of players it happens to every club every club that is a fact ! The best solution I feel is to add training for development A and B development A players go to extra training on A nights only and B goes to extra training on B nights. More Money better for Comp and REC players end the madness!
                    Best solution should be stop being so greedy. DOC should step in and take to his coaches and work with them professionally just don't give them bodies and say turn these kids into soccer stars etc. Put in work with the potential talented players and put in even more work with the one that need it to me it's glorified rec soccer with some parents loving the convenience of the club in their backyard instead of taking their kids talents when they should be. Parents do what's best for your family is the best advice I can give you. Don't buy CSUFC development story they don't develop anyone.

Comment

Best solution should be stop being so greedy. DOC should step in and take to his coaches and work with them professionally just don't give them bodies and say turn these kids into soccer stars etc. Put in work with the potential talented players and put in even more work with the one that need it to me it's glorified rec soccer with some parents loving the convenience of the club in their backyard instead of taking their kids talents when they should be. Parents do what's best for your family is the best advice I can give you. Don't buy CSUFC development story they don't develop anyone.
                      Tend to agree but the issue still stands parents who go to CSU cannot afford better for there kids for the most part .... They only have REC money so it is what it is clear fact .... Look most teams are just two to three players away for having something so the fact would be for a few kids from other clubs not getting the time to play to move to CSU for next year then maybe the talent will tower over the Coaching ! The coaching is not that bad it is the pay to play issue and the parent run club that is killing CSU yes the skill training could use one more skill coach and make a high level skill group and low level. It is all okay it just needs a little more of everything then it would be good enough... Start with getting rid of PAY to PLAY then two more skill coaches and break the groups up level 1 skill level two the rest will be fine. Like all clubs need to find a few more skilled/talent players so better players can train with better to get better the end. (ALL CLUBS SUFFER FROM THIS SO DO NOT JUST SAY ITS CSU DOC ITS NOT ) CSU is getting better then everyone on hear is saying they just need to go the extra mile and it will be fine.

Comment

Tend to agree but the issue still stands parents who go to CSU cannot afford better for there kids for the most part .... They only have REC money so it is what it is clear fact .... Look most teams are just two to three players away for having something so the fact would be for a few kids from other clubs not getting the time to play to move to CSU for next year then maybe the talent will tower over the Coaching ! The coaching is not that bad it is the pay to play issue and the parent run club that is killing CSU yes the skill training could use one more skill coach and make a high level skill group and low level. It is all okay it just needs a little more of everything then it would be good enough... Start with getting rid of PAY to PLAY then two more skill coaches and break the groups up level 1 skill level two the rest will be fine. Like all clubs need to find a few more skilled/talent players so better players can train with better to get better the end. (ALL CLUBS SUFFER FROM THIS SO DO NOT JUST SAY ITS CSU DOC ITS NOT ) CSU is getting better then everyone on hear is saying they just need to go the extra mile and it will be fine.
                        Who you think hires coaches? DOC! Who implements the trainings that coaches should be doing with the kids? DOC! It all start with him starts from the top down. Ripple effect

Comment

Who you think hires coaches? DOC! Who implements the trainings that coaches should be doing with the kids? DOC! It all start with him starts from the top down. Ripple effect
                          I agree but it is not as bad as everyone is saying its not great but what other club is better Parkland,Margate that is a laugh maybe Sunrise ! I cannot drive any more distance and spend more money so now what..... Look all the clubs have Parent run issues and issues that is a fact CSU need and I will repeat the following TWO more Skills Coaches with A skills training and B training kids for skills, The coaching for team is fine just need a few more coaches and two teams if you have enough kids instead of 1 team and 22 kids on it . In team practices good players practice with good players in team training REC players practice with REC team players simple. Team should practice against older age teams or boys against older girls etc once a week or once every two weeks ..... The players selected should not be pay to play type selection best players play period.... No parent should run a team or a coach that is not good practice in my opinion ...... The head DOC is fine the coaches for the most part are fine we just need 2 more skill coaches and 3 more assistant or coaches to run 2nd team and help with larger rec players. That is about it its not that bad people every club has it go to parkland and laugh they have like 5 teams maybe and all kinds of issues...... If you can afford the drive and the money then Weston or Boca United,Team Boca is it.

Comment

I agree but it is not as bad as everyone is saying its not great but what other club is better Parkland,Margate that is a laugh maybe Sunrise ! I cannot drive any more distance and spend more money so now what..... Look all the clubs have Parent run issues and issues that is a fact CSU need and I will repeat the following TWO more Skills Coaches with A skills training and B training kids for skills, The coaching for team is fine just need a few more coaches and two teams if you have enough kids instead of 1 team and 22 kids on it . In team practices good players practice with good players in team training REC players practice with REC team players simple. Team should practice against older age teams or boys against older girls etc once a week or once every two weeks ..... The players selected should not be pay to play type selection best players play period.... No parent should run a team or a coach that is not good practice in my opinion ...... The head DOC is fine the coaches for the most part are fine we just need 2 more skill coaches and 3 more assistant or coaches to run 2nd team and help with larger rec players. That is about it its not that bad people every club has it go to parkland and laugh they have like 5 teams maybe and all kinds of issues...... If you can afford the drive and the money then Weston or Boca United,Team Boca is it.
                            Crazy how you point out issues from other clubs someone is in the loop too much. Worry about your issues and make the sacrifices that is need for your child and stop making excuses. More money more driving really? What's the point then to just say the kid is part of a travel club? You are comparing CSU to clubs that are much smaller the CSU not even worth the discuss CSU is doing nothing for the kids development and improvement for the game it's just glorified rec and the parents know it.

Comment

Crazy how you point out issues from other clubs someone is in the loop too much. Worry about your issues and make the sacrifices that is need for your child and stop making excuses. More money more driving really? What's the point then to just say the kid is part of a travel club? You are comparing CSU to clubs that are much smaller the CSU not even worth the discuss CSU is doing nothing for the kids development and improvement for the game it's just glorified rec and the parents know it.
                              Yes agree it is rec club however go to other clubs been there the same is to be said they are all rec clubs. West pines sunrise plantation FC even Div 2 team boca and boca united div2 teams are all rec club. You can't just go to Weston and say my kid plays for Weston yes your kid plays for gray team on Weston guess what Rec team Rec parent coach as well unless your kid is playing and training with div one team at Weston Boca United your kid is being trained with rec kids and rec coaches good luck that is a lot of clubs in the same problem too many rec players not enough good players unless some parents stand up and say hey I have a great u12 girl that would like to fine a group of girls of equal skill to make a team for next year THEN and only then will you have a chance to develop players you need more skilled players playing with skilled players and you can not just club hop to figure out the talent pool we need a website or a black list of players willing to move to a club for the good of all the players understand ! Coaches at all clubs and academy's could care less.

Comment

Yes agree it is rec club however go to other clubs been there the same is to be said they are all rec clubs. West pines sunrise plantation FC even Div 2 team boca and boca united div2 teams are all rec club. You can't just go to Weston and say my kid plays for Weston yes your kid plays for gray team on Weston guess what Rec team Rec parent coach as well unless your kid is playing and training with div one team at Weston Boca United your kid is being trained with rec kids and rec coaches good luck that is a lot of clubs in the same problem too many rec players not enough good players unless some parents stand up and say hey I have a great u12 girl that would like to fine a group of girls of equal skill to make a team for next year THEN and only then will you have a chance to develop players you need more skilled players playing with skilled players and you can not just club hop to figure out the talent pool we need a website or a black list of players willing to move to a club for the good of all the players understand ! Coaches at all clubs and academy's could care less.
                                Boca United and Team Boca Division 2 teams? You are badly mistaken. Both are strong clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X