• Show
Clear All

coach is going after this one !

https://kicktheballs.files.wordpress...goalsmoms1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why does she have shin guards on???

Comment

Celtic has the best looking soccer moms..believe it!

Comment

Why does she have shin guards on???
          Because she has shingles !

Comment

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Ugl...01_1339987.jpg

Comment

We have a soccer mom who always lays on her back is that a problem !

Comment

We have a soccer mom who always lays on her back is that a problem !
                Are there no chivalrous coaches to help her get up?

Comment

Soccer moms live in Parkland !

Comment

We have a soccer mom that works at a local strip club. The other moms do not talk to her much. Me and some of the other dads keep her company because we want her to keep her kid on our teem because he is a nice kid. She keeps asking me come check out her show but I am afraid my wife would get ticked off. I would like to befriend her so she keeps her kid on our team. I am thinking I should go check out her show but I am not sure. What should I do?

Comment

awesome

We have a soccer mom that works at a local strip club. The other moms do not talk to her much. Me and some of the other dads keep her company because we want her to keep her kid on our teem because he is a nice kid. She keeps asking me come check out her show but I am afraid my wife would get ticked off. I would like to befriend her so she keeps her kid on our team. I am thinking I should go check out her show but I am not sure. What should I do?
                      Go check out the show

Comment

Go check out the show
                        And bring all the dads and coaches with you!

Comment

And bring all the dads and coaches with you!
                          Thanks for the advise. That is what I was thinking too! Before I bring everyone else I am going to sneak out tonight and see it myself. That way I can tell them about her show and what to expect.

Comment

Are we talking about like a South Beach stripper mom, or a Cocoa Beach stripper mom? Because it makes a big difference you know.

Comment

Are we talking about like a South Beach stripper mom, or a Cocoa Beach stripper mom? Because it makes a big difference you know.
                              Or lake worth or jaxsonville ?

Comment

My boys team has a mom that works at a strip mall. I would rather go check out the stripper mom

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X