Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The eyes don't lie. Catch any FSU v UNC last night. Terrible, Terrible display of soccer. Bunch of launching the ball, hard tackles, bad passes, sloppy running around with no purpose and physical beatings.

No soccer skill from either team supposed to be the best some the best in the Country for Women.
    no this is the d-bag. we watched it. you hate women's soccer, we get it. was a good game.

Comment

no this is the d-bag. we watched it. you hate women's soccer, we get it. was a good game.
      Good game if you like unskilled, long ball, sloppy rec soccer. The score and intensity made for a good competition but there was nothing of value on display in terms of good soccer or skill for the game. Just a bunch of running hard and physical tackles.

As I said before, College soccer is terrible on the Womens and MENS side as well. Equal opportunity boot and scoot.

Comment

I guess you have nothing better to do. So feel free to waste your own time.
        I understand education is a waste of your time, your response proves this.

Comment

The best style of soccer most kids will ever play with be with their ECNL or DA teams. They learn to play great with the club, get a college scholarship and then go back to REC style soccer.

At least school is cheaper...
          At OCYS, Paul gets free ride with DA from stolen Jane and Peters money!

Comment

I understand education is a waste of your time, your response proves this.
            Keep educating yourself on TS. It looks very impressive on a resume.

Comment

At OCYS, Paul gets free ride with DA from stolen Jane and Peters money!
              Your obsession with OCYS shows you're pathetic.

Comment

your child is terrible and your wife is not "hanging out with the coach" hence why your child is not playing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X