Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see that both JS and BS have been invited to NT camp in California, but BS is listed as a player for Met Oval in Queens, how is that possible?? She is rostered as an ECNL play on the NYCFC/WC u17 team, hahaha, very slippery Paul, well done!!
    Congrats to both players, that's awesome!
    I couldn't care less what clubs these kids are listed under, both have shown tremendous dedication to the sport throughout the years and have continuously persevered under ridiculous circumstances. Kudos to them for staying focused and on their A game.

Comment

I couldn't care less what clubs these kids are listed under, both have shown tremendous dedication to the sport throughout the years and have continuously persevered under ridiculous circumstances. Kudos to them for staying focused and on their A game.
      Indeed, both are quality players, both had to leave LI to further their soccer aspirations, now that is very telling.....

Comment

Pretty sad how these forums turn into PSAs for certain players. Must be the parents. Ridiculous circumstances? sounds very dramatic. Several kids seem to have dealt with them just fine. I guess their parents dont post on TS

Comment

Pretty sad how these forums turn into PSAs for certain players. Must be the parents. Ridiculous circumstances? sounds very dramatic. Several kids seem to have dealt with them just fine. I guess their parents dont post on TS

Besides the obvious fact that NT selections have nothing to do with the thread topic...It's usually the really insecure ones that post about their kids. Parents whose kids are the real deal know it's not only unnecessary but is also a target on a young player's back.

Comment

Actually I'm not related to either one of them, but my kid has been in NTCs with both of them. And yes, their club circumstances were ridiculous the past few years...ECNL, GDA, no GDA, find new clubs, schlepping to NYSC & NYCFC or is it WCFC? New teams, new teammates, new parents of new teammates...On the roster, off the roster, call-up/no call-up...that's a lot for a kid.
            Both deserve kudos! I think there were only 4 kids from the NE on that list and the club of the other 2 literally revolves around them. USSF literally gave SSS DA for those 2 players, lol!

Comment

Actually I'm not related to either one of them, but my kid has been in NTCs with both of them. And yes, their club circumstances were ridiculous the past few years...ECNL, GDA, no GDA, find new clubs, schlepping to NYSC & NYCFC or is it WCFC? New teams, new teammates, new parents of new teammates...On the roster, off the roster, call-up/no call-up...that's a lot for a kid.
              Both deserve kudos! I think there were only 4 kids from the NE on that list and the club of the other 2 literally revolves around them. USSF literally gave SSS DA for those 2 players, lol!
              I guess you only look at the YNTs for one age group then.

Comment

Those 2 players are the main reason SSS got the badge, that and USSF needed a filler after Alby and Empire were forced out. Their teams dont do very well when they're not there.

Comment

1st, Its not a made up number for the men (i don't know what it is for girls).
                  2nd, There is a correlation between The top level athletes and hi IQ. Most Hi level athletes are extremely smart and very coachable. They may/maynot be great in mathematics per say but have great memory, when great Athleticism only gets you so far,,,you have to be smart as well.
                  Link for that stat? We'll wait.

Comment

I guess you only look at the YNTs for one age group then.
                    I did say "on that list" so yes, I am referring to the call ups for U17 YNTs

Comment

Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks!
                      Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X