Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The broken promises have now caught up with them.
    Smithtown is going to shock the LI landscape. Wait to you see what is coming. It is HUGE! SUSA is not going to be happy!! Another HUGE option for Suffolk county.

Comment

You know, I had a kid that played for Smithtown a while ago and I have nothing but GREAT things to say, from the little u an under ages to HighSchool ages. Great club, and all of my concerns and q uestions were always attended to, even all the way up to the board. Even though my kid stopped soccer late in HS for other pursuits, they were Nice people who take great pride in the club. Say what you want about the DOC or the coaches or the board, but I had a great experience. From what I know, the NPL girls teams you are referring to are all good teams so lay off of them , really?

Comment

Smithtown is going to shock the LI landscape. Wait to you see what is coming. It is HUGE! SUSA is not going to be happy!! Another HUGE option for Suffolk county.
        Who is he selling out to?

Comment

LoL just like EM was.

Comment

The only option that would be noteworthy is if they teamed up with Paul Riley and he handed over one of his GDA branches to be based in Suffolk and even that wouldn't light the world on fire...club would never be able to compete in that league.
            Anything else is just noise

Comment

HUGE yawn i am sure. it always is.

Comment

16 pages dedicated to a thread about Smithtown, they must be doing something right for all you people to keep posting about them. Btw, out of curiosity, everyone is bashing Smithtown here but what are the other options that are so much better? And please don't say SUSA because they've actually accomplished nothing so far. They have some good teams, ok, so what? They haven't done anything yet. EM? I guess they've got a much better track record than SUSA but they seem to be a mess lately. Albertson? They fell off the map. Surf? Definitely not. So what is this great club that everyone should play for instead of Smithtown?

Comment

You're a jackass just trying to stir the pot. Must be a kk parent because that's the club always making huge promises.

Comment

You're a jackass just trying to stir the pot. Must be a kk parent because that's the club always making huge promises.
                    Kk really? They have their own thread already. Spend time at Moriches, the hype is there. Maybe it's just a Smithtown smokescreen to avoid the EM topic.

Comment

Kk really? They have their own thread already. Spend time at Moriches, the hype is there. Maybe it's just a Smithtown smokescreen to avoid the EM topic.
                      There's no hype, you're just trying to stir up some ****.

Comment

16 pages dedicated to a thread about Smithtown, they must be doing something right for all you people to keep posting about them. Btw, out of curiosity, everyone is bashing Smithtown here but what are the other options that are so much better? And please don't say SUSA because they've actually accomplished nothing so far. They have some good teams, ok, so what? They haven't done anything yet. EM? I guess they've got a much better track record than SUSA but they seem to be a mess lately. Albertson? They fell off the map. Surf? Definitely not. So what is this great club that everyone should play for instead of Smithtown?
                        At least half of the posts on this thread are exactly like yours. My guess is what someone else said-it's Smithtown posting almost all of it to try and keep themselves relevant. There's never more than a dozen people at most on the NY threads, trust, nobody cares about Smithtown as much as the people who run or play for Smithtown.

Comment

At least half of the posts on this thread are exactly like yours. My guess is what someone else said-it's Smithtown posting almost all of it to try and keep themselves relevant. There's never more than a dozen people at most on the NY threads, trust, nobody cares about Smithtown as much as the people who run or play for Smithtown.
                          If true, that's just stupid, but I doubt it's true. My guess is it's SUSA parents. Either way, this thread is useless and I'm a Smithtown parent.

Comment

Susa, EM and Alby are ALL better options for girls! Nobody is looking at players outside of GDA and ECNL. While Smithtown is playing around in their rinky dinky leagues and tournaments, these kids are visiting colleges, talking to coaches, getting personal invites to private ID clinics and committing to great schools. Does Smithtown even have kids that are committed to play past HS?

Comment

The only option that would be noteworthy is if they teamed up with Paul Riley and he handed over one of his GDA branches to be based in Suffolk and even that wouldn't light the world on fire...club would never be able to compete in that league.
                              Anything else is just noise
                              Tell Smithtown parents the kids can’t play high school ball lmfao!!!

Comment

EM dumping Smithtown

Tell Smithtown parents the kids can’t play high school ball lmfao!!!
                                Not a Smithtown parent here, but read through this thread a bit.

It seems some people are totally obsessed with Smithtown. I don't think any parent from Smithtown is even posting. They're a good competitive not for profit club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X