• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.facebook.com/pascocountytrashcan/

If only they still let me post images... :(

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wait, didn't JB, MB and SC bring ECNL to WCSC?
      Yes they did and only the teams their kids are on will play in those leagues. The rest will play USA

Comment

Yes they did and only the teams their kids are on will play in those leagues. The rest will play USA
        Sounds about right.

SC Camps Rock!

Comment

When is the first State of The Club address? I hear it's called Tea with SC. If you're lucky MB will take a photo of you with SC.

Comment

It was supposed to be this weekend at the FYSA AGM where they will announce WCSC as the club of the year and FYSA is going to adopt WCSC Bylaws that does not exist. FYSA are voting on whether they should adopt the club policies and procedures and how to get away with running an organization strictly for the few.

Comment

It was supposed to be this weekend at the FYSA AGM where they will announce WCSC as the club of the year and FYSA is going to adopt WCSC Bylaws that does not exist. FYSA are voting on whether they should adopt the club policies and procedures and how to get away with running an organization strictly for the few.
              Did JB get elected fysa President?

Comment

SC Camps Rock!

Comment

No MB and SC cast their vote for JB for FYSA President but FYSA is going to adopt the WCSC bylaws. That was passed today. Everyone is happy.

Comment

Wait, didn't JB, MB and SC bring ECNL to WCSC?
                    I heard that they finally got rid of RC from the club. He was not at the AGM and SC and MB represented WCSC. Now tell me why MB who is a coach is there representing the club?Shouldn't RC the technical director be at the AGM with SC?

I guess JB approved the expense to have MB there as the next TD of the club. Now they can all be one happy family. Nepotism at it's best. RC is a true pedigree when it comes to youth soccer and it's a shame if they got rid of him and EO. Let the ship start sinking now.

Comment

No MB and SC cast their vote for JB for FYSA President but FYSA is going to adopt the WCSC bylaws. That was passed today. Everyone is happy.
                      Well said my friend.

Comment

Well said my friend.
                        Hello, my friend. I see you are back.

Comment

Hello, my friend. I see you are back.
                          Yes. Yes I am I see you too.

Comment

I heard that they finally got rid of RC from the club. He was not at the AGM and SC and MB represented WCSC. Now tell me why MB who is a coach is there representing the club?Shouldn't RC the technical director be at the AGM with SC?

I guess JB approved the expense to have MB there as the next TD of the club. Now they can all be one happy family. Nepotism at it's best. RC is a true pedigree when it comes to youth soccer and it's a shame if they got rid of him and EO. Let the ship start sinking now.
                            No way will they get rid of RC. They cannot be that dumb. He is the only one that knows the youth soccer spectrum at the leadership level at WC. What will they do with his team? it's not that they can get quality coaches this time of the year to take over the team at this stage and that should enrage the parents if they got rid of him this time of the year knowing that it will be difficult for him to land at another club.

Comment

That's a shame, if true. RC has a lot of knowledge about the game, and how to run a club. At the same time, I would not be surprised. MB just will stand in awe at SC.

Comment

The parents and the club are paying for the families of SC and JB's families to have a mini weekend vacation. I can understand SC attending as the DOC but to have JB & MB and entire family at the AGM when MB is only a coach at the club is ridiculous. Why can't other coaches at the club get the same privilege and treatment? I agree with the post above that it's Nepotism. WCAA should wake up and see that these people are in for the $$$ for themselves and do not care about the club or community.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X