Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It seems to me the hate is coming from the d1 people who started the ranting.
This is a D1 thread that was targeted at D1 topic. Who brought in the D3 subject? Loser D3 parents thatís who. Still bent that no one wanted their kids thatís why. Totally transparent and sad that we spend so much time responding to their defenses of their decisions.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Sure...and also other d1's. Not too but d1 nonetheless.
Not top d1 is what I meant to say
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
This is a D1 thread that was targeted at D1 topic. Who brought in the D3 subject? Loser D3 parents thatís who. Still bent that no one wanted their kids thatís why. Totally transparent and sad that we spend so much time responding to their defenses of their decisions.
Actually it was a douche d1 who may have considered or played d3 but dont know. My kid plays d1 as well. Not cool to division bully.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Because that is what you have to do. What a racquet. And we, the parents, allow it to occur.
You honestly dont. Especially if you have already set goals as to where you want to end up.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
So now we are comparing Johnson & Wales to Stanford or HYP?
this is the other part i find funny. The belief that only Ivies and Stanford rank pari passu with these D3s . There are many more D1 schools with elite soccer and academics that offer the best of both worlds.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Anyone who has read kate fagan's book about the di kid who was an athlete, soccer played into it, and jumped off a parking garage at college understands.
These posters dont get it. It isnt a do over.
Please dont dirty the Holleran family by bringing that into this. You are twisting a very personal event to your own agenda. MANY factors could have played a part there, to single out soccer, implying it was a major one, is disingenuous and inappropriate to the discussion at hand.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Please dont dirty the Holleran family by bringing that into this. You are twisting a very personal event to your own agenda. MANY factors could have played a part there, to single out soccer, implying it was a major one, is disingenuous and inappropriate to the discussion at hand.
^^^although I thought she was a track star, running even further afield.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Not singling out soccer, said involved as she struggled to maybe go to a different school and back to soccer. But academics and athletics and struggle to juggle and not disappoint. Idiots on here dont get it. The pressures these kids face at all levels and jerks on an anynomous calling out kids at other divisions and implying they are weak. That is what is horrific.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
^^^although I thought she was a track star, running even further afield.
Who played club soccer and initially accepted a soccer scholarship in pat league.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Not singling out soccer, said involved as she struggled to maybe go to a different school and back to soccer. But academics and athletics and struggle to juggle and not disappoint. Idiots on here dont get it. The pressures these kids face at all levels and jerks on an anynomous calling out kids at other divisions and implying they are weak. That is what is horrific.
I have not read many(if any)posts calling out any kids. I have read several trolling pompous parents.