Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Girls H.S. team will reign supreme this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    JN is everything wrong with American youth sports. He screams, he joysticks every player, and it's all about hustle. It's embarrassing that we allow our children to be coached by people that behave this way. I'm sure he's a nice guy away from the game, but why on earth would someone turn into this type of "leader" in the games?
    news flash

it is all about hustle

Comment

news flash

it is all about hustle
      That’s the problem with out soccer programs. He is a club coach and should be shooting for higher level play. Every year he hand picks 4-5 players from the strongest clubs who play for the surrounding towns. The school allows him to give these Soccer based scholarships, program also is a feedback loop where player are attracted to high likely hood of being reaching glory.

Coach rating
      Recruitment: 9 out of 10 (would be a 10 but team chemistry is not on his radar but his playing style and yelling counter act that so if that is not important to you go ahead give him a 10).

Game coach: 7 of 10 squeezing fight out players through yelling works well when you have when you always have more horse power in the barn. Very competitive and brings the to every game. Rarely makes clever tactical changes, just matter figuring out and putting in the pony who will run best that situation. Should be more of Add remove player related to what tactical as a team your trying to achieve not what will this individual do on her own vs the other individuals do.

Tactical coach: 6 Of 10 very limited. Does whole lot of yelling but it’s at scary invidual plays to specific actions not team concepts. Does not try to impart style play just lets strongest players dictate their will on the rest the he just encourages that.

Training coach development: 2 out of 10 because program is all about competivness that what he develops, player tactical knowledge is seen as a waste of time. And frankly with pool he able to recruit every year may not be worth trouble.

Comment

That’s the problem with out soccer programs. He is a club coach and should be shooting for higher level play. Every year he hand picks 4-5 players from the strongest clubs who play for the surrounding towns. The school allows him to give these Soccer based scholarships, program also is a feedback loop where player are attracted to high likely hood of being reaching glory.

Coach rating
        Recruitment: 9 out of 10 (would be a 10 but team chemistry is not on his radar but his playing style and yelling counter act that so if that is not important to you go ahead give him a 10).

Game coach: 7 of 10 squeezing fight out players through yelling works well when you have when you always have more horse power in the barn. Very competitive and brings the to every game. Rarely makes clever tactical changes, just matter figuring out and putting in the pony who will run best that situation. Should be more of Add remove player related to what tactical as a team your trying to achieve not what will this individual do on her own vs the other individuals do.

Tactical coach: 6 Of 10 very limited. Does whole lot of yelling but it’s at scary invidual plays to specific actions not team concepts. Does not try to impart style play just lets strongest players dictate their will on the rest the he just encourages that.

Training coach development: 2 out of 10 because program is all about competivness that what he develops, player tactical knowledge is seen as a waste of time. And frankly with pool he able to recruit every year may not be worth trouble.
        you need to go to a college practice in any sport- its all about competition at every practice
        having a style and plan is great until the game starts and the other team actually has a say in what you can do.

what team are you holding up as the model of tactical team play

Comment

you need to go to a college practice in any sport- its all about competition at every practice
          having a style and plan is great until the game starts and the other team actually has a say in what you can do.

what team are you holding up as the model of tactical team play
          Model of Tactical play? Why Mendonca and Celtic of course.

Comment

JN will never grow up. Or shut up for that matter. He lives on here. Response in 3...2...1...
            I was taking a shat! U guys give me no time to respond but I know I’m horrible but I can’t stop winning it’s driving me crazy and I’m loosing friends because I keep on winning, I’m cursed with success and I wish I was a looooosing coach.

Carry on.

Comment

I was taking a shat! U guys give me no time to respond but I know I’m horrible but I can’t stop winning it’s driving me crazy and I’m loosing friends because I keep on winning, I’m cursed with success and I wish I was a looooosing coach.

Carry on.
              2 hr shat? That calls for a shower

Comment

2 hr shat? That calls for a shower
                and stool softener

Comment

JN is everything wrong with American youth sports. He screams, he joysticks every player, and it's all about hustle. It's embarrassing that we allow our children to be coached by people that behave this way. I'm sure he's a nice guy away from the game, but why on earth would someone turn into this type of "leader" in the games?
                  I may be embarrassed by the way JN acts sometimes, but as the only coach in CT who gets kids on the high school All-American list year after year, I weigh the good against the bad and send my kids to SJ.

Comment

I may be embarrassed by the way JN acts sometimes, but as the only coach in CT who gets kids on the high school All-American list year after year, I weigh the good against the bad and send my kids to SJ.
                    Ok. wow.

Comment

Saturday Line

Darien @ Suffield (e)

Trumbull @ Staples (-0.5)

Ridgefield (-0.5) @ Enfield

Glastonbury @ Newtown (-0.5)
                      Taking:
                      Suffield
                      Trumbull
                      Ridgefield
                      Glastonbury

Comment

4 minutes in and Newtown leads Glastonbury 1-0

Comment

SJ wins easily

Comment

Darien is winning 1-0

Comment

Bury tied it on a great free kick

Comment

Staples up 1-0 in 2nd half

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X