Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b6&oe=5C319267

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      If anyone thinks Trump can be uncivil, rude, and obnoxious, watch the Dems the first 30 minutes of the Kavanaugh hearing.
      Amazing display. I am not a Trump fan at all, but that this is getting embarrassing.

Comment

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...68&oe=5C326287

Comment

The world would be pretty bland if everyone thought and acted the same way. Certainly not my cup of tea, but people don't vote on personalities.

Sooner you Dems figure that out the better. Rolling out Hollywood Supahstahs that have no connection to the real world just ain't working.
          If you think Trump voters didn't vote for his reality tv star persona I've a bridge to sell you in NYC. They're so enamored with his con job that they ignore the cold hard facts right there in front of them. They even think he's one of them, that he cares about them. He only cares about himself.

Comment

Unemployment claims fall to 49-year low
            http://thehill.com/policy/finance/40...to-49-year-low

Comment

Amazing display. I am not a Trump fan at all, but that this is getting embarrassing.
              Yeah it's not good. But at the same time the frustration of blocking Garland is still an open wound. What other options are there? The GOP controls everything so he's going to get approved. May as well stop "taking it" and voice their utter frustration with the process.

Comment

If you think Trump voters didn't vote for his reality tv star persona I've a bridge to sell you in NYC. They're so enamored with his con job that they ignore the cold hard facts right there in front of them. They even think he's one of them, that he cares about them. He only cares about himself.
                Total fabrication of the left who suffer from snobbish delusion. Trump voters voted for Trump for a variety of reasons including the fact that many of them had been abandoned by the Democrat Party.

The Five Types of Trump Voters
                Who They Are and What They Believe

https://www.voterstudygroup.org/publ...s-trump-voters

Comment

Yeah it's not good. But at the same time the frustration of blocking Garland is still an open wound. What other options are there? The GOP controls everything so he's going to get approved. May as well stop "taking it" and voice their utter frustration with the process.
                  I guess if you think acting like a bunch of whiny babies will win votes, by all means go for it. But then it's hard to criticize Trump when he does the same, isn't it?

Comment

You realize most voters, me included, know Trump from the past 30 years. Sure, some voted on name recognition, but nobody I know of has ever thought highly of him, going back to the USFL days and beyond.

What many liked was someone who doesn't politispeak. Who knows how to run a business and can (and has shown) how to run an economy. Y'all get your panties in a twist over Stormy et al because you can't accept the fact he won and continues to win.

Comment

It used to be if you didn't like something, you worked to change it. Now, if you don't like it, you stand there and cry until someone changes your diaper.

We've regressed.

Comment

Got to thinking last night, re: America -

-Are we to make America Great Again? (Con talking point)
                        -Was America Always Great? (Latest jab at Cons from Meghan McCain the Libs jumped all over)
                        -Was America Never Great? (Another Lib shot)
                        -Was 2008 the First Time to be Proud to be an American?

I've lost track...

Comment

We've regressed.

-The GOP
                          That's better

Comment

If anyone thinks Trump can be uncivil, rude, and obnoxious, watch the Dems the first 30 minutes of the Kavanaugh hearing.
                            https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/...0905074507.jpg

Comment

You know what's funny? The mantra from Democrats is along the lines of "We must have an adult in the room" and yet they then go and act like a bunch of spoiled brats.

liberals = hypocrites

Comment

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/...0906044519.jpg

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X