Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I predicted a blood bath, still don't believe that result. St Mary's has a good keeper, she must have been working OT. Anyone at the game? Come on Camas dad give us the breakdown.
    Where is Camas Dad? St. Marys LOST 2-0 to (3A) Oregon Episcopal School. I have friends there and asked them about it. OES was in control until the end when they cleared the bench and St. Mary still could not punch one in.

Comment

Where is Camas Dad? St. Marys LOST 2-0 to (3A) Oregon Episcopal School. I have friends there and asked them about it. OES was in control until the end when they cleared the bench and St. Mary still could not punch one in.
      Camas = joke

Comment

Camas >>>> all of Oregon
        Apparently not.

Comment

Camas = joke
          Doesn't Camas smell really bad?

Comment

Didn't Camas beat Sherwood like 4 or 5 to 1? How crappy is Sherwood?

Comment

Didn't Camas beat Sherwood like 4 or 5 to 1? How crappy is Sherwood?
              Sherwood may be crappy this year, but their moms are still hot.

Comment

I'm not saying St Mary's is good, but losing to 3A OES isn't a marker that they are crap. I know several girls on that team, there are a few ecnl players and many play for OYSA 00 champion FCP. I'd say they would beat or be very competitive with most of the 6A teams in the area.

Comment

I predicted a blood bath, still don't believe that result. St Mary's has a good keeper, she must have been working OT. Anyone at the game? Come on Camas dad give us the breakdown.
                  I heard SM parked the bus with 6 in the back and their goalie did an impression of Howard vs Belgium, SM barely sniffed the other side of the field. Anyone at the game?

Comment

Camas

Camas is a good team. I assume they just had an off night. I will say just like as with Sherwood, a huge huge loss of talent from last year. Sherwood and Camas are not even close to last years teams I saw play.

Comment

I heard SM parked the bus with 6 in the back and their goalie did an impression of Howard vs Belgium, SM barely sniffed the other side of the field. Anyone at the game?
                      St. Mary's dominated midfield possession, played GREAT defense and their goalie made some OUTSTANDING plays. They simply played harder and deserved the result. Camas is young and inexperienced and not a lot should be expected of this group for this year. I would expect SMs to continue to surprise "better" teams throughout the season as this group is well coached and full of smart players that know their role.

Comment

Camas/Central Catholic

Central Catholic 1-0 over Camas.

Comment

Central Catholic 1-0 over Camas.
                          Coaching problems - will be fixed next year!

Comment

Coach

Isn’t it the same coach as last year for Camas? I thought he only gave up the boys. Didn’t the girls win state last year and get the #1 ranking in the nation? Coach is not the issue, lol, nice try though. Only reason he would leave is because he does not want to tarnish his record with losing teams he may see coming up through the ranks.

Comment

Well, if Camas can't get by SM's and CC then I don't see them having much of a chance against Jesuit. I guess the Catholics are their kyrptonite.

Comment

What a wonderful year at Southridge, team is horrible . The parent section has nothing to scream, cheer for other than having to listen to the "LAP DOG" talking about playing football for Oregon State 30years ago !!! Dude must drink his own Kool-Aid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X