Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That would be cool if someone organized a Showcase for teams to enter regardless of what league they play in (including DA). I guess that used to be Disney, when you would have teams from all over the country, and all different kinds of leagues paired up against each other.

I have heard of a Florida High School (STA) traveling to California to enter a California Club Showcase as a tune-up for the Florida H.S. season.
    Will be interesting to see how that St. Thomas Aquinas teams fares in the new Girls DA era? Or will there be 15 players that get the "private school DA exemption?"

Comment

Team Boca: how is that 2001 Girls team doing this year? LMFAO.
      There is no Team Boca 2001 girls team.

Comment

What league is FC Florida playing in this year? What club is last years JFC 01 ECNL team called now?

Comment

What league is FC Florida playing in this year? What club is last years JFC 01 ECNL team called now?
          Closest to the JFC 01 ECNL team from last year is probably the Clay DA team (most of them were from Clay and returned... once DA was announced)

I think the actual team name if you want to search and/or follow results is: United Soccer Alliance U16/17

Comment

Closest to the JFC 01 ECNL team from last year is probably the Clay DA team (most of them were from Clay and returned... once DA was announced)

I think the actual team name if you want to search and/or follow results is: United Soccer Alliance U16/17
            The Clay United Soccer Alliance GDA 2001-02 is the same exact JAYFC 2001 ECNL team with three 2002 players added to the roster.

Comment

I heard the FC Florida 01 team (and coach) mostly went over to play as the OCYS ECNL 01 team.

Comment

I heard the FC Florida 01 team (and coach) mostly went over to play as the OCYS ECNL 01 team.
                Oh goodness. The OCYS ECNL 01 Team not really that strong at all.

Comment

No. This is not correct. Looking at the GDA roster it looks like girls from Orlando that didn't make FKK.

Comment

Top Ten Girls 01 FL

1. FESA ECNL
                    2. United Soccer Alliance GDA
                    3. FC Florida NL & SRPL
                    4. FKK ECNL
                    5. IMG GDA
                    6. Weston GDA
                    7. WFF GDA
                    8. TBU ECNL
                    9. Armada ECNL
                    10. Boca GDA

Comment

1. FESA ECNL
                      2. United Soccer Alliance GDA
                      3. FC Florida NL & SRPL
                      4. FKK ECNL
                      5. IMG GDA
                      6. Weston GDA
                      7. WFF GDA
                      8. TBU ECNL
                      9. Armada ECNL
                      10. Boca GDA
                      OC Pride GDA #9
                      OC ECNL #12

Comment

OC Pride GDA #9
                        OC ECNL #12
                        Boca just beat OC GDA in a head to head GDA game. I suspect these teams would lose to top FSPL teams. Boca won. They are the better team. OC use to have good teams, not sure what happened.

Comment

Boca just beat OC GDA in a head to head GDA game. I suspect these teams would lose to top FSPL teams. Boca won. They are the better team. OC use to have good teams, not sure what happened.
                          Boca GDA moves up to 9th and OC GDA to 10th.

Comment

Boca GDA moves up to 9th and OC GDA to 10th.
                            OC does not have a top 10 team. When they played SC they never even qualified for top 16 knock out rounds. If they combined their 2 teams they might have top15 team.

Comment

OC does not have a top 10 team. When they played SC they never even qualified for top 16 knock out rounds. If they combined their 2 teams they might have top15 team.
                              OC is so focused on a "look" they want to present, sometimes they neglect to focus on players that may not have the look, but have all the other components of a top player. Height requirements and weight requirements are surface. Skill and ability to play at a top level should be the focus.

Comment

OC Pride GDA and OC ECNL are technically sort of registered under two different entities and can not combine players. An ECNL player can not guest or be a DP for the Pride DA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X