Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is happening to Brandon!?

Seniors are currently in 6 with a record of 15-23-5. Not an improvement at all. The juniors, although its only been one week are in 7th with a record of 1-5-0. This is a junior group which last year fought for the title til that last weekend. Ended up fininishing in 2nd overall.

Seems like they are going backwards! They always leaned on the fact that the seniors were weak and the juniors were very strong.

The juniors after 1 week have 20 goals against!

They also brag how they have 43 teams... with those kind of stats I wouldn't brag. Most of their teams should probably be playing rec.

It's all about the numbers huh!

What is happening! Change should bring results! Not go backwards.

Development!? Don't think so.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seniors are currently in 6 with a record of 15-23-5. Not an improvement at all. The juniors, although its only been one week are in 7th with a record of 1-5-0. This is a junior group which last year fought for the title til that last weekend. Ended up fininishing in 2nd overall.

Seems like they are going backwards! They always leaned on the fact that the seniors were weak and the juniors were very strong.

They also brag how they have 43 teams... with those kind of stats I wouldn't brag. Most of their teams should probably be playing rec.

One weak idiot. They played CFK in Orlando. This club will run away with CDL Juniors. Far superior to any Region C Club.

Comment

TROLL Alert

Why don't you go ahead and praise your Club's performances instead of bashing others.

you won't and i can sum it up why in one word, TROLL.

don't feed the TROLLS
      Registration = Legitimacy

Comment

Thank you for your concerns. Now go back to the bridge you came from.

The bottom line is we ran into a much better club than us in Kraze. They may not have the numbers as HCU, RSL, and Brandon, but right now they are better. See the dirty little secret of CDL is that the more teams you have the better you odds of winning the overall points. Kraze will dominate CDL this year, but may not win the overall points.

Was this posted by the golf cart doc?

Comment

Who is the golf cart DOC?

Comment

Randy Belli?

Comment

One weak idiot. They played CFK in Orlando. This club will run away with CDL Juniors. Far superior to any Region C Club.
              They played CFK at their home fields in Brandon. JC handley

Comment

Wow, it looks like the mighty Brandon is falling, falling hard.

Comment

The unemployed Steve Peet

Comment

The unemployed Steve Peet
                    Say what you may but even Steve Peet's record was better than this. Possibly the clubs "new direction" is going backwards!

Comment

Originally posted by deano View Post
                      Why don't you go ahead and praise your Club's performances instead of bashing others.

you won't and i can sum it up why in one word, TROLL.

don't feed the TROLLS
                      Sure Deano. We all know you only log on to post this garbage when your not logged on and posting like a troll yourself...

Comment

Say what you may but even Steve Peet's record was better than this. Possibly the clubs "new direction" is going backwards!
                        Oops, I guess that SP and JC weren't the problem after all!! Blow out the board and start over!!

Comment

Let's not rate Brandon on one week CDL against a very strong CFK club. Let's see how the season pans out for Brandon. Agree, if it does not work out well, then out with GR and maybe the board and start again. GR is probably not the answer. He simply is not fit to be running a club the size of Brandon. The new boys DOC seems like a good find however. Not sure about the girls DOC. Also, have not seen the influence of RS. He may be their best asset, but have not heard much about him. Did the board just hire on RS to get Players Club? If so, that is probably a mistake. Brandon needs to realize that being big is not enough. Lot's of teams in CDL means nothing. People are getting wiser. They demand quality. Clubs like CFK offer quality not quantity. It is why they are in the running for an academy program. Brandon needs to focus on quality training, quality coaching in order to attract quality players and have a quality program. The board probably has to be replaced as they have been unable to do this since inception. They have everything going for them, great facilities, great location, but can't seem to get out of their own way. Only constant is the huge board all with self serving interests. I am not bashing, just observing. I hope Brandon can turn things around. The Tampa area needs a strong club to represent the area. Brandon could do it with the proper leadership and vision. Give Brandon, the board and GR a chance this year to deliver on all the promises made. If they do not deliver, probably need to move quickly on the leadership on the board and remove GR and re-evaluate the other DOC's and see what is worth salvaging to go forward and try to make something out of this club.

Comment

Let's not rate Brandon on one week CDL against a very strong CFK club. Let's see how the season pans out for Brandon. Agree, if it does not work out well, then out with GR and maybe the board and start again. GR is probably not the answer. He simply is not fit to be running a club the size of Brandon. The new boys DOC seems like a good find however. Not sure about the girls DOC. Also, have not seen the influence of RS. He may be their best asset, but have not heard much about him. Did the board just hire on RS to get Players Club? If so, that is probably a mistake. Brandon needs to realize that being big is not enough. Lot's of teams in CDL means nothing. People are getting wiser. They demand quality. Clubs like CFK offer quality not quantity. It is why they are in the running for an academy program. Brandon needs to focus on quality training, quality coaching in order to attract quality players and have a quality program. The board probably has to be replaced as they have been unable to do this since inception. They have everything going for them, great facilities, great location, but can't seem to get out of their own way. Only constant is the huge board all with self serving interests. I am not bashing, just observing. I hope Brandon can turn things around. The Tampa area needs a strong club to represent the area. Brandon could do it with the proper leadership and vision. Give Brandon, the board and GR a chance this year to deliver on all the promises made. If they do not deliver, probably need to move quickly on the leadership on the board and remove GR and re-evaluate the other DOC's and see what is worth salvaging to go forward and try to make something out of this club.

Pretty well said and I would say I agree with a lot here. When I talk to people from Brandon, I am amazed by their brainwashed mentality. They remind me of ostriches with their heads buried in the sand. All I hear is we are so good, so good, so good, but I don't see any real evidence of that. I think they think if they say it enough it will just come true. Old regime was the exact same. Must come from the board or the type of people that are attracted to that club. Very strange to me.

Comment

Not a great start, but except for the U11 teams the games were all by one 1. Half of the teams did not play. I don't think the U11 teams were that strong last year when we played them. So that is not a surprise. Don't know much about the 13b or 14b, but I think the 12 girls playing up are pretty good. Losing by one doesn't change that for me. With half not even playing it is hard to really judge them yet. Plus a friend said brandon's 9 and 10g both swept their CDL Jamboree matches. He was not sure of the 10 boys, but he thinks both of the 9 boys teams split. Again I would wait to see, since I don't think the DOC change would make that much of a difference in one year. With them playing Fusion next week it maybe hard to judge them at that point if they win a lot. Well, If they lose all those, that would be different.

11a L 0-9
                              11b w6-1
                              11g L 1-6
                              12a No game
                              12b No game
                              12g No game
                              13a No Game
                              13b L0-1
                              13g L1-2 U12
                              14a No game
                              14b L1-2
                              14g No game

A & B = boy teams, G = Girls.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X