Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happen to Lito?

Lito leaving prime??? Headed back to the stinger bees?

Not sure but I’m pretty sure he lost his 08 team

Comment

He sure did

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Not sure but I’m pretty sure he lost his 08 team
        The teams are the clubs, not the coach's. All coaches have strengths and weaknesses. Any club worth a crap moves coaches around to take advantage of a coach's strengths which will also drive out complacency amongst the players who think they're spot in the team is guaranteed.

Comment

The teams are the clubs, not the coach's. All coaches have strengths and weaknesses. Any club worth a crap moves coaches around to take advantage of a coach's strengths which will also drive out complacency amongst the players who think they're spot in the team is guaranteed.
          I don’t understand what you’re saying or how it relates to the subject. Can you try telling us again but this time without vague riddles?

Comment

Lito is doing just fine Mitch. Didnt James brief you on everything already? I mean you couldn’t stop running your mouth on the sideline in Jacksonville last weekend.

Comment

whos mitch? you have a last name?

Comment

Mitch your behavior last weekend at the 08 games was an embarrassment. Screaming & yelling at our daughters was not cool and honestly we don’t want you back. You think your daughter is a superstar and better than everyone but that’s not the case. Be humble and try to show some class for once .

Comment

Mitch your behavior last weekend at the 08 games was an embarrassment. Screaming & yelling at our daughters was not cool and honestly we don’t want you back. You think your daughter is a superstar and better than everyone but that’s not the case. Be humble and try to show some class for once .
                  He was way more animated than Lito, that's for sure.

Comment

Marcello & Mitch were a complete embarrassment last weekend.

Comment

Mitch you ran your mouth so much saying Kiki wouldn’t play if Lito was there and you got your way. Whats funny to me is your daughter is NOT a stud, just bigger than everyone right now. She is slow and needs to get in shape. Congrats she had early puberty, so she was a superstar the past year. For who? The 06 ECRL, come on, that’s because you kiss James ass so she can be with him. We all know what your doing. You need to shut your mouth. Lito will be missed on this team.
                      Lito- I’m sorry this happen. Wish you were with us. Mitch, don’t come and screw up our team now. We don’t need your daughter
                      James- be careful what you say, he repeats everything!

Comment

Mitch you ran your mouth so much saying Kiki wouldn’t play if Lito was there and you got your way. Whats funny to me is your daughter is NOT a stud, just bigger than everyone right now. She is slow and needs to get in shape. Congrats she had early puberty, so she was a superstar the past year. For who? The 06 ECRL, come on, that’s because you kiss James ass so she can be with him. We all know what your doing. You need to shut your mouth. Lito will be missed on this team.
                        Lito- I’m sorry this happen. Wish you were with us. Mitch, don’t come and screw up our team now. We don’t need your daughter
                        Signed Lito

Comment

Your no better Ryan! Your daughter is mediocre at best. Maybe she should gain some weight and learn the game.

Comment

Your no better Ryan! Your daughter is mediocre at best. Maybe she should gain some weight and learn the game.
                            Mitch stay away. Far away and take your daughter with you. James loves you because he doesn’t really know what you have done over the years. You are poison and everyone knows it. And your daughter is NOT what you think

Comment

Mitch stay away. Far away and take your daughter with you. James loves you because he doesn’t really know what you have done over the years. You are poison and everyone knows it. And your daughter is NOT what you think
                              Mitch. You’re going to get sued . Enjoy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X