Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More from the hotel and non-on field soccer. Florida doesn't require a mask in public and those hotels have people from all over.
    I was just in FL for work - most businesses are still requiring them indoors eg stores, restaurants (until you get to your table), hotel lobbies and elevators

Comment

I was just in FL for work - most businesses are still requiring them indoors eg stores, restaurants (until you get to your table), hotel lobbies and elevators
      We actually didn't experience that. I was surprised how many people were maskless. To each their own; we had ours on and kept our distancing while indoors.

Comment

examples

Obviously none of you has contracted covid or had a family member pass from it. Once that happens the reality of this really starts to sink in and how easy it can be passed by idiots who think they'll be ok to people who won't.
        I know of several who contacted it but didn't even know they had it and the reality for me is I wasn't able to attend the funeral of a cousin who was like an older brother to me.

Are you passing your idiocy onto your kids? If so that's not ok.

Comment

I know of several who contacted it but didn't even know they had it and the reality for me is I wasn't able to attend the funeral of a cousin who was like an older brother to me.

Are you passing your idiocy onto your kids? If so that's not ok.
          Wonder if GA encourages such reckless behaviour. Each club should be mandated to quarantine for 10 days upon return. Obviously what people do on their own time (work, school etc) is much harder to control. Any club that breaks this simple mandate I would stay far away from!

Comment

Wonder if GA encourages such reckless behaviour. Each club should be mandated to quarantine for 10 days upon return. Obviously what people do on their own time (work, school etc) is much harder to control. Any club that breaks this simple mandate I would stay far away from!
            Why stop there? Every GA player who travels out of the state should be bar coded and locked away. Any movement beyond the house can be monitored via an ankle monitor.

Comment

Apparently GA SoCal is on for June. How many east coast teams will be heading to San Diego?

Comment

GAL is trying to survive. Keeping track of state rules let alone policing clubs isn't exactly a priority for them right now.

Comment

GAL is trying to survive. Keeping track of state rules let alone policing clubs isn't exactly a priority for them right now.
                  Business over safety. Covid or hell freezing over in Texas, nothing can stop them.

Comment

Apparently GA SoCal is on for June. How many east coast teams will be heading to San Diego?
                    Just booked our flights tonight.

Comment

Is there any talk of NJ lifting this crazy 'recommendation'?

Comment

Is there any talk of NJ lifting this crazy 'recommendation'?
                        Nope! They are going to Keep us locked down forever

Comment

lol these were from scared and fear spreading people 3 weeks ago-😂
                          I love the Texas “business over safety covid or hell freezing over in Texas nothing can stop them” guy. 🤣 Two months with 0 covid deaths 😆
                          🎤⬇️👋🏼

Comment

lol these were from scared and fear spreading people 3 weeks ago-😂
                            I love the Texas “business over safety covid or hell freezing over in Texas nothing can stop them” guy. 🤣 Two months with 0 covid deaths 😆
                            🎤⬇️👋🏼
                            Huh? NJs just dropped down to a 7 day average of 23 per day and Texas is at 46?

Comment

Sjeb heading to San Diego in June!

Comment

Sjeb heading to San Diego in June!
                                Paying a premium to go to CA at the start of summer as covid restrictions drop. Enjoy the expensive butt kicking.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X