Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have parents not wearing masks talking to each other in the parking lot during practice.
    The horror! How do they live with themselves!

Comment

We have parents not wearing masks talking to each other in the parking lot during practice.
      And...so what? it's now come out outdoor transmission is extremely rare. Contact transmission is extremely rare. Basically, unless you are in someone's face talking our yelling in a confined area for several minutes, it's virtually impossible to transmit it.

The last year was a complete lie, and suckers bought it all.

Comment

Go back to your PDA world where all the sucker parents are wearing their baby blue PDA branded masks. Not all clubs have to follow these crap “guidelines”.

Comment

How much $$ does PDA make on each mask from Ewing Sports? I even so some clown this weekend had his dog dressed in a PDA jersey. What’s the kickback on PDA dog clothing ?

Comment

Obviously none of you has contracted covid or had a family member pass from it. Once that happens the reality of this really starts to sink in and how easy it can be passed by idiots who think they'll be ok to people who won't.

Comment

Obviously none of you has contracted covid or had a family member pass from it. Once that happens the reality of this really starts to sink in and how easy it can be passed by idiots who think they'll be ok to people who won't.
              Agreed and hence the reason the initial post, are the teams and clubs returning from FL showcase responsible and diligent enough to quarantine per guidelines for the good and care of everyone?

Comment

Agreed and hence the reason the initial post, are the teams and clubs returning from FL showcase responsible and diligent enough to quarantine per guidelines for the good and care of everyone?
                Everyone go quarantine who went to Florida with a lower transmission rate then NJ. But if you played in a soccer tournament in Hammonton, NJ don’t worry because you can’t catch Covid in NJ

Comment

Incorrect.

Comment

care

They all agreed to just wear a double mask and cross their fingers. Both have the same effectiveness.

Comment

They all agreed to just wear a double mask and cross their fingers. Both have the same effectiveness.
                      Exactly.

Comment

Dr. Ashish Jha, dean of Brown University's School of Public Health, notes that case numbers aren't going down and they've been largely stagnant for the past month or two. But he says the situations driving it are groups of people gathering indoors without masks.

"Once you get outside, it starts becoming really, really uncommon for the virus to spread," he tells NPR's All Things Considered.

Some exceptions could involve people at packed rallies, standing or sitting close together for long periods of time. But beyond those scenarios, "there really just is not much spread happening outdoors."

////

"CDC determined that the risk of surface transmission is low, and secondary to the primary routes of virus transmission through direct contact droplets and aerosols," Vincent Hill, Ph.D., chief of the Waterborne Disease Prevention Branch at the CDC, said during an agency-sponsored telephone briefing, CNN reported.

////

So, we've known for quite some time all these measures being forced to take were unnecessary. Wear your mask indoor if you wish, but otherwise carry on.

I eat in restaurants 3x/week and haven't changed any of my retail-experiences (i.e. grocery stores, hardware stores, malls, etc.). I've flown twice on a total of 5 planes across 3 airports. I've stayed in hotels and AirBnBs. I skied 4x over the winter. I do wear a mask indoor. I have asthma, over 50. I'm about as high-risk a person as you can get.

I never got it. I've also recently been vaccinated.

Comment

Mandated yes, enforced....I'm going to say no.
                          This is 100% incorrect. there are and have been no mandates is NJ.

Comment

Everyone go quarantine who went to Florida with a lower transmission rate then NJ. But if you played in a soccer tournament in Hammonton, NJ don’t worry because you can’t catch Covid in NJ
                            More from the hotel and non-on field soccer. Florida doesn't require a mask in public and those hotels have people from all over.

Comment

Dr. Ashish Jha, dean of Brown University's School of Public Health, notes that case numbers aren't going down and they've been largely stagnant for the past month or two. But he says the situations driving it are groups of people gathering indoors without masks.

"Once you get outside, it starts becoming really, really uncommon for the virus to spread," he tells NPR's All Things Considered.

Some exceptions could involve people at packed rallies, standing or sitting close together for long periods of time. But beyond those scenarios, "there really just is not much spread happening outdoors."

////

"CDC determined that the risk of surface transmission is low, and secondary to the primary routes of virus transmission through direct contact droplets and aerosols," Vincent Hill, Ph.D., chief of the Waterborne Disease Prevention Branch at the CDC, said during an agency-sponsored telephone briefing, CNN reported.

////

So, we've known for quite some time all these measures being forced to take were unnecessary. Wear your mask indoor if you wish, but otherwise carry on.

I eat in restaurants 3x/week and haven't changed any of my retail-experiences (i.e. grocery stores, hardware stores, malls, etc.). I've flown twice on a total of 5 planes across 3 airports. I've stayed in hotels and AirBnBs. I skied 4x over the winter. I do wear a mask indoor. I have asthma, over 50. I'm about as high-risk a person as you can get.

I never got it. I've also recently been vaccinated.
                              All fine and dandy but are these people staying outside for 4-5 days or going back to a hotel and eating out indoors?

Comment

All fine and dandy but are these people staying outside for 4-5 days or going back to a hotel and eating out indoors?
                                Staying outside for 4-5 days...you mean like camping?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X