Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Soccer wire top 100 teams in the country. Prime and weston made the top 25 , where is PBG?? Nowhere on the list because they are not a competitive club. They are a rec club. This is how AG makes his money. No money in the travel program ... the girls 03 team is good for where they play , but in noway are they the ",best " in south florida
    Most recent update 3/24. I can't find PBG or Boca anywhere. I looked a couple times but nope

25 - IMG - GAL
    44 - FC Prime - ECNL
    46 - FESA - ECNL
    51 - Weston - GAL
    59 - TBU - ECNL
    86 - United Soccer Alliance (Clay County) - GAL

Comment

Mario tea bags Tim Miller 24-7

Team Boca owns Palm Beach County.

Paul Gregory & Steve Burgess are both cringe

Adam Gee is a uniform distributer who runs recreational soccer not someone qualified to run a high level soccer program.
      Fat Mario hasn't seen his dick in 20 years.

Comment

Fat Mario hasn't seen his dick in 20 years.
        Dude - You need to rid yourself of the hate you have for the man. Sorry your daughter got cut by him but if you spend the rest of your life trolling every TB post just so you can call him fat, or lazy, or sweaty, or whatever...you will die a sad man. Go enjoy soccer at your current club and be nice. I’m truly sorry she didn’t make the team.

Comment

Dude - You need to rid yourself of the hate you have for the man. Sorry your daughter got cut by him but if you spend the rest of your life trolling every TB post just so you can call him fat, or lazy, or sweaty, or whatever...you will die a sad man. Go enjoy soccer at your current club and be nice. I’m truly sorry she didn’t make the team.
          He is fat, lazy, and sweaty. It's nothing earth shattering. Don't live anywhere near that area. If I did I would be at Prime or Weston. ECNL or GAL.

Comment

He is fat, lazy, and sweaty. It's nothing earth shattering. Don't live anywhere near that area. If I did I would be at Prime or Weston. ECNL or GAL.
            You do live around here and your daughter wouldn’t be on Prime or Weston because they have as high of competitive standards as TB does. So go somewhere and enjoy life, little guy.

Comment

You do live around here and your daughter wouldn’t be on Prime or Weston because they have as high of competitive standards as TB does. So go somewhere and enjoy life, little guy.
              I'm not who you think I am at all. Talk tough on the internet..that's all your Candy Boca ass can do. I'm in Orlando and kids play ECNL. For girls it's the best league. Maybe you South Florida morons have heard of it?

Comment

I'm not who you think I am at all. Talk tough on the internet..that's all your Candy Boca ass can do. I'm in Orlando and kids play ECNL. For girls it's the best league. Maybe you South Florida morons have heard of it?
                You can claim that league is the best all you want. Doesn’t change the fact your daughter isn’t the best. So relax with your scrub ass player in the “best league” all you want.

Comment

Yeah..sure, little guy. You are from Orlando and your girl plays ECNL but you are going to troll all TB posts so you can flay a particular coach from the comforts of your office computer???Wow...great idea. Why don’t I pick a coach up in Jacksonville to do the same??? Wouldn’t do it because it makes no sense. You got skin in the game so I’m just saying that I feel bad for the coach cutting your daughter...that’s all.

Comment

Most recent update 3/24. I can't find PBG or Boca anywhere. I looked a couple times but nope

25 - IMG - GAL
                    44 - FC Prime - ECNL
                    46 - FESA - ECNL
                    51 - Weston - GAL
                    59 - TBU - ECNL
                    86 - United Soccer Alliance (Clay County) - GAL
                    Just remember Wellington, isn’t GA or ECNL, beat IMG GAL and the last time I looked IMG was leading the whole GA even over Tophat

Comment

Yeah..sure, little guy. You are from Orlando and your girl plays ECNL but you are going to troll all TB posts so you can flay a particular coach from the comforts of your office computer???Wow...great idea. Why don’t I pick a coach up in Jacksonville to do the same??? Wouldn’t do it because it makes no sense. You got skin in the game so I’m just saying that I feel bad for the coach cutting your daughter...that’s all.
                      Dude, I'm 6'3" and 230lbs. I'm not who you think I am.

Comment

Just remember Wellington, isn’t GA or ECNL, beat IMG GAL and the last time I looked IMG was leading the whole GA even over Tophat
                        Hey stupid. The IMG GA team is actually the B team. The A team is the ecnl team which is very good.

Comment

Hey stupid. The IMG GA team is actually the B team. The A team is the ecnl team which is very good.
                          IMG has ECNL????

Comment

IMG has ECNL????
                            I think that person was smoking rocks.

Comment

That 08 Boca team tried to play up and got smoked by the 07 "stinger bees" as ya'll call them.

Comment

That 08 Boca team tried to play up and got smoked by the 07 "stinger bees" as ya'll call them.
                                08 Boca team is good but they have holes like any other team. Plus they don't have a lot of physical players. I'm sure the 08 players for the stinger bees worked those Boca girls over.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X