Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I truly don't get it either. can somebody please explain?
    You idiot lol

How / why pretend and preach inclusivity

?? Academy soccer is one of the most exusive activities there is ...

Just virtue signaling gutless dribble

Comment

Seems like a message of making sure we respect one another on the field. Its something I teach me daughters.

why is this marxist?
      You need an iq higher than 50 to read between the lines

Has nothing to do with respect ..
      Nobody would argue with teaching respect ..youth sports coaches and parents should be reinforcing the values of the families

Its about indoctrinating you ..

It seems you have ready drank the idiot kool aid

Comment

You idiot lol

How / why pretend and preach inclusivity

?? Academy soccer is one of the most exusive activities there is ...

Just virtue signaling gutless dribble
        and what does that have to do with the statement?

The poster is not mad because of hypocrisy, he is 'angry at it being
        " woke" and against "American" values

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

You need an iq higher than 50 to read between the lines

Has nothing to do with respect ..
            Nobody would argue with teaching respect ..youth sports coaches and parents should be reinforcing the values of the families

Its about indoctrinating you ..

It seems you have ready drank the idiot kool aid
            Indoctrinating into what-respecting each other?

Comment

The only people this is difficult for are those who want to hold on to their racism. Watch out I think your white hood might be showing. You forgot to keep it hidden in the back of your closet. 😂😂
              On your way to pick up your daughter from pole dancing class explain your stupid statement

You cant

And its the idiots like you who signal "I'm not racist because I say stupid things " ..are the first to be attacked and eaten by the even more stupid and more "woke" idiots

You cant win

Comment

And I guess in the OPs eyes “American Values” are the opposite of this

“are focused on increasing mutual respect and diversity as it is fundamental to soccer and our culture’s evolution
                It is our hope that all players who come through our program, grow as a person as well as an athlete. We continue to be committed to creating a lasting change in the world of youth soccer by continuing to build a platform that does not tolerate racism, discriminatory language or actions.*

Because the OP seems to be angry at this and says to move to a club that has America values. OP just come out and say you’re a racist POS. It’s ok. Own who you are.

Comment

Ha ha ha lady
                  You is testifying

Comment

let me guess?

white male, non college educated, trump supporter, drives a big truck, lives in south jersey, believe covid is overblown, and thinks wearing a mask is an infringement upon our rights. You believe the election was stolen and Trump will return in 2024.

How did I do?

Comment

On your way to pick up your daughter from pole dancing class explain your stupid statement

You cant

And its the idiots like you who signal "I'm not racist because I say stupid things " ..are the first to be attacked and eaten by the even more stupid and more "woke" idiots

You cant win
                      Does that make you feel like a tough guy telling someone that their child takes pole dancing classes? I always love a good internet keyboard gangster. And for the record I don’t have any daughters but I will make sure to tell my son when I pick him up from said class 😂😂😂.

Comment

Yeah lady ..that's exactly what CSA does ..makes people feel respected..valued..etc

And especially since they sent that email they all feel it more

Idiot

Comment

Yeah lady ..that's exactly what CSA does ..makes people feel respected..valued..etc

Idiot
                          I am still trying to figure out why the original poster is so triggered by a statement of value and respect.

I am a republican and have no idea what this person is talking about

Comment

And I guess in the OPs eyes “American Values” are the opposite of this

“are focused on increasing mutual respect and diversity as it is fundamental to soccer and our culture’s evolution
                            It is our hope that all players who come through our program, grow as a person as well as an athlete. We continue to be committed to creating a lasting change in the world of youth soccer by continuing to build a platform that does not tolerate racism, discriminatory language or actions.*

Because the OP seems to be angry at this and says to move to a club that has America values. OP just come out and say you’re a racist POS. It’s ok. Own who you are.

when he says ""American values, he means white European values.

its the new republican party. Its called the America First political party.

Comment

You cant

You cant win
                              HUH? Can someone interpret?

Comment

Idiot
                                Why you so angry & triggered? Who hurt you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X