X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSA Cements itself as the WORST Academy with THIS

Good afternoon,

Cedar Stars Academy - Monmouth is committed to creating an inclusive environment where players can come together to learn the game of soccer in an atmosphere that is free from discrimination.*We are focused on increasing mutual respect and diversity as it is fundamental to soccer and our culture’s evolution
    It is our hope that all players who come through our program, grow as a person as well as an athlete. We continue to be committed to creating a lasting change in the world of youth soccer by continuing to build a platform that does not tolerate racism, discriminatory language or actions.*
    Through our sport, our staff understands that we all have a big impact on our players during this critical time in their lives.*
    Our goal is to help with the education of inclusivity, understanding and standing up against language and actions that are detrimental to both the individual player and team as a whole that will create a healthy environment for all.*
    Our hope is to help educate all participants, with the help of our families, the value of respect and diversity from the moment they enter our platform.*
    We would like everyone involved to set high standards for themselves as we continue to shape a new era at the Club.

This is something most, if not ALL of you parents will start to see with larger clubs that have bent over and took the corporate "woke" rectal probing....
    If at all possible, band together with all of your team parents and move your whole TEAM (leaving no player behind) to another club that espouses American values and convince others to do the same.
    CSA was already bottom feeders as an organization, they've just now cemented their idiocy and "woketard" status as well

That only just came out yesterday or within the last couple days and there has already been backlash from parents and players.

Comment

Nobody will allowed to remain neutral or silent anymore. Every business, entity, government body and person will be forced to drink the Marxist "kool -aid" and make the right "I am woke" statement, or face the consequences. Few are man enough to stand against these consequences, which involve, "doxxing", social media backlash, loss of job, position, reputation, harassment, violence to you and / or your family and loved ones and even death.

difficult times ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Good afternoon,

Cedar Stars Academy - Monmouth is committed to creating an inclusive environment where players can come together to learn the game of soccer in an atmosphere that is free from discrimination.*We are focused on increasing mutual respect and diversity as it is fundamental to soccer and our culture’s evolution
        It is our hope that all players who come through our program, grow as a person as well as an athlete. We continue to be committed to creating a lasting change in the world of youth soccer by continuing to build a platform that does not tolerate racism, discriminatory language or actions.*
        Through our sport, our staff understands that we all have a big impact on our players during this critical time in their lives.*
        Our goal is to help with the education of inclusivity, understanding and standing up against language and actions that are detrimental to both the individual player and team as a whole that will create a healthy environment for all.*
        Our hope is to help educate all participants, with the help of our families, the value of respect and diversity from the moment they enter our platform.*
        We would like everyone involved to set high standards for themselves as we continue to shape a new era at the Club.

This is something most, if not ALL of you parents will start to see with larger clubs that have bent over and took the corporate "woke" rectal probing....
        If at all possible, band together with all of your team parents and move your whole TEAM (leaving no player behind) to another club that espouses American values and convince others to do the same.
        CSA was already bottom feeders as an organization, they've just now cemented their idiocy and "woketard" status as well

I work in the office for CSA - can't and won't say which region or group but I have seen emails (will try to post some) responses and telephone calls that show outrage

Comment

This upsets you? This is hardly newsworthy, junk mail really.

Comment

This isn’t a proactive “woke” email. There has been at least one recent incident of a CSA player spewing hate on the field. This is damage control.

Comment

This upsets you? This is hardly newsworthy, junk mail really.
              What am I missing? Seems like a simple statement of inclusivity. why is this so upsetting?

Comment

Lol..."spewing hate"

Definition of "spewing hate" in 2021
                anything I dont like
                Facts
                Anything that goes against the party line

Btw...hating is not a crime ..its natural human emotion
                Words are only that
                Since the beginning of civilization until a few years ag
                What separated men from sissies and idiots was about to keep a cool head no matter what was said

Any guy who uses the words "spewing hate" is.probably one operation away from full female transition

Comment

What am I missing? Seems like a simple statement of inclusivity. why is this so upsetting?
                  what are " American" values ? The opposite of being inclusive.

Comment

Good afternoon,

I don’t understand what is so upsetting in this letter. Are you pissed because they want to make sure that everyone feels respected, valued and not discriminated against? How dare they.

Comment

I don’t understand what is so upsetting in this letter. Are you pissed because they want to make sure that everyone feels respected, valued and not discriminated against? How dare they.
                      I truly don't get it either. can somebody please explain?

Comment

CSA is such a ****ty club. Theres a reason why all the garbage plays there. Those kids are a step above the kid who delivers my paper as far as talent goes. Just a matter of time till MF Shore takes control of the capelli fields and all those loser coaches and players that call CSA home will be on the outside wishing they could be us. Whatba bunch of ****ing losers you al lm are. WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

Lol..."spewing hate"

Definition of "spewing hate" in 2021
                          anything I dont like
                          Facts
                          Anything that goes against the party line

Btw...hating is not a crime ..its natural human emotion
                          Words are only that
                          Since the beginning of civilization until a few years ag
                          What separated men from sissies and idiots was about to keep a cool head no matter what was said

Any guy who uses the words "spewing hate" is.probably one operation away from full female transition

Comment

Nobody will allowed to remain neutral or silent anymore. Every business, entity, government body and person will be forced to drink the Marxist "kool -aid" and make the right "I am woke" statement, or face the consequences. Few are man enough to stand against these consequences, which involve, "doxxing", social media backlash, loss of job, position, reputation, harassment, violence to you and / or your family and loved ones and even death.

difficult times ahead
                            The only people this is difficult for are those who want to hold on to their racism. Watch out I think your white hood might be showing. You forgot to keep it hidden in the back of your closet. 😂😂

Comment

difficult times ahead

Seems like a message of making sure we respect one another on the field. Its something I teach me daughters.

why is this marxist?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X