Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nash should run for the hills. It’s proof as they demoted him and trying to push him out. It’s only a matter of time before Graham fires him. He should want to stay with a club that has constantly belittled him and treated him second rate.
    girls are leaving surf and a few other clubs to come play for him at stony brook. i don’t think he’s going anywhere from what i hear

Comment

girls are leaving surf and a few other clubs to come play for him at stony brook. i don’t think he’s going anywhere from what i hear
      You hear wrong Nash going to Surf so stay

Comment

surf are bunch of soccer gypsies. never would nash goes to that club. they had major issues over the years including paying their coaches. fact is there is a team leaving surf.

Comment

stop with your surf nonsense. far better clubs than surf

Comment

Stop It larry and Cj

Nash should run for the hills. It’s proof as they demoted him and trying to push him out. It’s only a matter of time before Graham fires him. He should want to stay with a club that has constantly belittled him and treated him second rate.
            Stop trying to create problems because KK doesn't want to be part of this. Is it true the 2 of you had/are having an affair? Lets talk about that instead.

Comment

we are riding the wave right to stony brook. a proper girls program

Comment

we are riding the wave right to stony brook. a proper girls program
                good call. SB now has the potential to be great. LGN and SB are literally right next to each other. Their fields are a couple miles apart. If Nash and his crew and Tim and his crew can work well together, it has the potential to be a force on LI. I think they would swallow up the surrounding area. Suffolk is in need of a bigger town club that competes with the for profit organizations. LGN has already proven it can. Now with SB the teams will be even better due to a larger player pool, especially starting the teams young from SB's larger intramural program.

Comment

Nash leaving Stony Brook?

good call. SB now has the potential to be great. LGN and SB are literally right next to each other. Their fields are a couple miles apart. If Nash and his crew and Tim and his crew can work well together, it has the potential to be a force on LI. I think they would swallow up the surrounding area. Suffolk is in need of a bigger town club that competes with the for profit organizations. LGN has already proven it can. Now with SB the teams will be even better due to a larger player pool, especially starting the teams young from SB's larger intramural program.
                  2 games today and all the talk on the sidelines was about the merger with LGN. All the talk was about plan B if this merger disrupts the teams and fears of favoritism to LGN players and coaches since TG will be DOC. Feeling is that the very least it should have been Nash as DOC since we are the larger club or at least a 50/50 split.

Comment

my sons team is excited. some players that we had last year that left the club now want to return.

Comment

my sons team is excited. some players that we had last year that left the club now want to return.
                      "Excited" lol. Keep trying board member.

Comment

"Excited" lol. Keep trying board member.
                        His tactic of calling everyone a troll didn't work so now he is going to post about sunshine and rainbows. He is so transparent.

Comment

His tactic of calling everyone a troll didn't work so now he is going to post about sunshine and rainbows. He is so transparent.
                          go back to the other site posting your lies. club is fine, nobody is leaving. we leave a spot open for your child when your team falls apart

Comment

go back to the other site posting your lies. club is fine, nobody is leaving. we leave a spot open for your child when your team falls apart
                            Says the Lying corrupt board member whinsold out SB for the benefit of his kid.

Comment

Lgn?

Lol, a powerhouse. I was talking about 2004 boys. Lake grove is all about the money and relationships. Especially ones with trainers and coaches. lol

Comment

There are no teams at SB that are excited. If anything they are apprehensive because they don't have enough info other then the fact of who is in charge of the merged clubs. Plenty feel blind sided and dismissed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X