Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you call floundering in D2 EDP or not able to keep teams past u16 success then by all means.
    I doubt an EDP team that destroys a GA club 7-1 is floundering in EDP 2. It’s amazing how fake the narrative is in here to defend weak clubs.

Comment

I doubt an EDP team that destroys a GA club 7-1 is floundering in EDP 2. It’s amazing how fake the narrative is in here to defend weak clubs.
      CSA put their second team in that tournament because the first team GA girls were just coming back from high school soccer. Yes they let their GA girls play high school soccer.

Comment

CSA put their second team in that tournament because the first team GA girls were just coming back from high school soccer. Yes they let their GA girls play high school soccer.
        ssshh!, let them think they beat up on a GA team. Real has been feasting on that for weeks to prove their worth.

Comment

Really? You point out the best team Real has (06s) that beat up on CSA:Bergen one of if not the worst GA teams? As someone said...OVER LAP. Also CSA, either of them, should not be in anything called elite. Let us know when any Real team other then the 06s beat a top GA or ECNL team.

Comment

Please CSA is awful period. GA or not, Real is much much better. Period end of story. But if you want to keep drinking the green koolaid go ahead. I think within the youth soccer circles everyone knows Real is 10x better.

Comment

Please CSA is awful period. GA or not, Real is much much better. Period end of story. But if you want to keep drinking the green koolaid go ahead. I think within the youth soccer circles everyone knows Real is 10x better.
              What other GA teams have Real beaten? Can’t find any on GOT soccer. I do see a 1-0 loss to STA two years ago that about it.

Comment

Real beating CSA GA is basically like Portugal beating San Marino. Why even make that compare? Tell me when Real can compete against PDA Blue and then I’ll listen.

Comment

Real beating CSA GA is basically like Portugal beating San Marino. Why even make that compare? Tell me when Real can compete against PDA Blue and then I’ll listen.
                  Still waiting to hear what other GA teams?

Comment

Wow...really??? You might need a life.

Comment

You must have an inferiority complex as you know Real is better. Move on.

Comment

You must have an inferiority complex as you know Real is better. Move on.
                        Still waiting.

Comment

Did CSA GA 06 squad really lose 7-1 to a township team? I can’t believe it. Is it correct?

Comment

Did CSA GA 06 squad really lose 7-1 to a township team? I can’t believe it. Is it correct?
                            Yup....look it up. Real is the real deal!

Comment

Did Real 09s win State Cup game today? The site is terrible and doesn’t
                              Have a score yet

Comment

CSA GA 06 has a lot of work to do, losing to a local town team like Real by a wide margin is just not a good look for GA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X