X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Think the 11s have an A, B, and a C.
    So who are the coaches? Why is this the best kept secret??

Comment

So who are the coaches? Why is this the best kept secret??
      Ryan and Brendon

Comment

Man ... someone really loses a lot of players to MF ...

Comment

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/socc...bs-march-2021/

Comment

Doubt it, where are they even going to go? This is what happens to everyone at MF, you start on the A team...and end up on the B team eventually.
            The current pre-ECNL team has an opportunity to try out and make the team so this is no different than any other ECNL team tryout. The only difference will be the training location for the ECNL team.

Comment

The current pre-ECNL team has an opportunity to try out and make the team so this is no different than any other ECNL team tryout. The only difference will be the training location for the ECNL team.
              And that’s BS. If the practice location is moving to accommodate a whole team of girls and their coach from Shore why would any parent at the Denville location believe their kid has a shot. This whole thing was a set up for the beginning and the parents know it! Spent a lot of money for nothing.

Comment

And that’s BS. If the practice location is moving to accommodate a whole team of girls and their coach from Shore why would any parent at the Denville location believe their kid has a shot. This whole thing was a set up for the beginning and the parents know it! Spent a lot of money for nothing.
                Say what you want, but the prior comment is accurate.

Comment

Say what you want, but the prior comment is accurate.
                  Of course they can try out. No one believes it will be fair though. The practice location and coach have already been announced. What do you think that says to the parents in Denville?

Comment

Of course they can try out. No one believes it will be fair though. The practice location and coach have already been announced. What do you think that says to the parents in Denville?
                    It’s says “here’s the pathway to the bench”

Comment

The Denville parents have known this since last summer but please keep trying to stir the pot.

Comment

The Denville parents have known this since last summer but please keep trying to stir the pot.
                        I am a parent you idiot. I’m not stirring anything. Point out any inaccuracies in my statements. The coach and practice location have already been determined, yes everyone can try out but I am speculating that I certainly don’t believe there will be a fair try out and for many of the girls in Denville they will not make the team. Unless the roster is going to be inflated. Have a good day!

Comment

I am a parent you idiot. I’m not stirring anything. Point out any inaccuracies in my statements. The coach and practice location have already been determined, yes everyone can try out but I am speculating that I certainly don’t believe there will be a fair try out and for many of the girls in Denville they will not make the team. Unless the roster is going to be inflated. Have a good day!
                          I keep hearing about the parents and girls. But Match Fit is a business. And the Shore 2009 team is leaps and bounds better than the North 2009 team. What should Match Fit do, not field their best team in the best girls league in the country? It’s top level competitive soccer, so the best teams and players will be on the field. How much you paid or how long you were on teams don’t mean anything at this level.

Comment

I keep hearing about the parents and girls. But Match Fit is a business. And the Shore 2009 team is leaps and bounds better than the North 2009 team. What should Match Fit do, not field their best team in the best girls league in the country? It’s top level competitive soccer, so the best teams and players will be on the field. How much you paid or how long you were on teams don’t mean anything at this level.
                            This is totally true. How long until they start giving away other ECNL spots to the Shore teams? What if RT creates a stronger 08 team? I'm sure DB won't hesitate to name them the ECNL team too. What about the 2010's too? RT seems to be a real hustler, maybe he has the ability to create stronger teams down there than in Morris County. RB does a great job in Morris county, but RT seems to be good at recruiting players from other clubs. He might end up creating a bunch of amazing teams that are better than the Morris teams, who knows!

Or maybe the one strong them they have, the 09's, will break up and go to PDA! Haha!

Comment

This is totally true. How long until they start giving away other ECNL spots to the Shore teams? What if RT creates a stronger 08 team? I'm sure DB won't hesitate to name them the ECNL team too. What about the 2010's too? RT seems to be a real hustler, maybe he has the ability to create stronger teams down there than in Morris County. RB does a great job in Morris county, but RT seems to be good at recruiting players from other clubs. He might end up creating a bunch of amazing teams that are better than the Morris teams, who knows!

Or maybe the one strong them they have, the 09's, will break up and go to PDA! Haha!
                              My opinion. This is one and done for RT so let him enjoy it. If the teams in Morris 2010’s and 2011’s stay as strong as they are now RT can’t beat that with what he has now. he will need to do more recruiting than he did this round of try outs. So let him ride off into the sunset with his 2009’s in the fall. Everyone that knows anything about DB knows that he’s not going to give RT multiple shots at the ECNL team.

Comment

You will learn soon that the "tryouts" as they get older are for show...as the players they want have all already been offered spots on "an ECNLteam" long before...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X