Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match Fit Morris 2009 are a DUMPSTER FIRE

All the players on this team are leaving because the MF Shore girls will be the ECNL team next year

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the players on this team are leaving because the MF Shore girls will be the ECNL team next year
    This is highly unlikely.

Comment

Absolutely true. People are on to MatchFit. It’s over.

Comment

Sad sad man - now on two threads

Comment

Fake News.
          Match Fit teams Are on the rise, very strong teams 2009 and below in the North and Shore. Excellent potential to grow the Club both existing players and new players at all age groups. The future is very bright take your negative propaganda elsewhere.

Comment

Fake News.
            Match Fit teams Are on the rise, very strong teams 2009 and below in the North and Shore. Excellent potential to grow the Club both existing players and new players at all age groups. The future is very bright take your negative propaganda elsewhere.
            Did the shore 11’s play Denville yet? Or are they avoiding them?

Comment

Fake News.
              Can someone please tell me who the coaches are in the Shore on the girls side for the 2012’s (don’t think they exists but giving the benefit of the doubt) 2011’s, 2010’s and 2009’s? I know the 11’s have an A/B who is the coach for the B and who is the coach for the B 2009’s? Can’t find any up to date info on website.

Comment

Doubt it, where are they even going to go? This is what happens to everyone at MF, you start on the A team...and end up on the B team eventually.

Comment

You can ignore it or embrace it. Several are headed to PDA. MatchFit has pissed of ‘08’s and now 9’s. Throw in on going investigations and you are left with ashes at best.

Comment

You can ignore it or embrace it. Several are headed to PDA. MatchFit has pissed of ‘08’s and now 9’s. Throw in on going investigations and you are left with ashes at best.
                    From one ECRL team to another, sounds smart. It's not even a HS age team. My advice to you would be to stay and try and win the ECRL. BTW, there is no investigation that is utter nonsense.

Comment

Can someone please tell me who the coaches are in the Shore on the girls side for the 2012’s (don’t think they exists but giving the benefit of the doubt) 2011’s, 2010’s and 2009’s? I know the 11’s have an A/B who is the coach for the B and who is the coach for the B 2009’s? Can’t find any up to date info on website.
                      Good luck! Just keep waiting for their MASSIVE announcements!

Comment

Good luck! Just keep waiting for their MASSIVE announcements!
                        Check the Jeff Cup standings in those age groups . Think the coaches name is listed under Champion

Comment

Check the Jeff Cup standings in those age groups . Think the coaches name is listed under Champion
                          Oh please. Jeff cup for the 11’s was silly. I’m asking a serious question and no one can answer it. Very strange. I don’t know why this information is hard to come by.

Comment

Aren’t many kids on either team that could start for White team let alone the Blue team. PDA isn’t the answer, hard work and dedication is the key

Comment

Think the 11s have an A, B, and a C.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X