Thoughts on Western United?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you need to know.... They are not called Western United anymore. WU was to broad and included other towns and coaches from outside of Ludlow. They are called the PIONEERS. 100 percent black haired male coaches from Ludlow with the amateur team Pioneers being at the top of their developmental pyramid

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Older ages Western is the worst fan parents,followed by SSS who have flopping down to an art form with cry foul parents, then Fcstars Blue NEfc -GA tied for entitled dooshness parents.
      Wow, you are amazing. You know every set of parents at all the big clubs across at least 3 leagues based on the ones you’ve named. Tell me again why anyone should care what you say?

Comment

Bacalao

Comment

Bacalao
          Moron get a life!

Comment

Why doesn’t the director of WUP get involved and talk to these parents. It seems like a systemic issue. Ref had to stop our game today for almost five minutes to deal with WUP parents. It was out of control. I also heard last week a parent came down to the bottom of their bleachers to harass another teams coach during a game after a non call. These parents are the worst by far.

Comment

Why doesn’t the director of WUP get involved and talk to these parents. It seems like a systemic issue. Ref had to stop our game today for almost five minutes to deal with WUP parents. It was out of control. I also heard last week a parent came down to the bottom of their bleachers to harass another teams coach during a game after a non call. These parents are the worst by far.
              You heard from an anonymous source? What is this turning in to CNN now?

Comment

You heard from an anonymous source? What is this turning in to CNN now?
                Nope, Witnessed it yesterday and heard about last weeks episode from a friend/parent who plays on opposing team. Same parent also told us about how the ref also had to stop the game and throw out the WUP coach last season. Let me guess that didn’t happen either lol! I’m hopeful that it’s just this one teams parents who are garbage and not indicative of the whole club.

Comment

Nope, Witnessed it yesterday and heard about last weeks episode from a friend/parent who plays on opposing team. Same parent also told us about how the ref also had to stop the game and throw out the WUP coach last season. Let me guess that didn’t happen either lol! I’m hopeful that it’s just this one teams parents who are garbage and not indicative of the whole club.
                  Garbage are parents who condone and encourage a 12 year old loudly swearing at adults who did not engage with said child in any way. Garbage are parents who applaud a 12 year old who is repeatedly swearing and openly taunting an opposing player in a manner beyond acceptable . Garbage is when a parent from an opposing team comes to the opposite teams parents to apologize for the behavior of a child who is swearing and taunting. The apologizing parent made it known it was not their child whose behavior was unacceptable, by the way this parent also apologized for the behavior of the fans and the fact that they did not address the inappropriate behavior from the young man. I am sure you will let your "friend" know that these behaviors weren't that of any Western player or parent. Also, in reference to your claim that the referee stopped the game for 5 minutes, you embellish ever so slightly. She paused the game for 45 seconds due to parents loudly responding to other parents for not addressing a 12 year old swearing loudly at parents. Last i checked a 12 year old telling a parent to shut the "f" up while that mother is routing on her son is not ok. Maybe in your world that is acceptable, but in my house that is not. The parents did not say anything to the referee. There is enough drama in this world where you don't need to create or embellish a story. If you want to come on this board and say Western parents are out of control because they addressed their player to restrain him from responding I will accept that all day in comparison to opposing team parents encouraging and applauding a 12 year olds clear inappropriate behavior.

Comment

So the Ref stopped the game in your words due to WUP parents “loudly responding to other parents for not addressing a 12 year old for swearing”?? Is that a joke? WUP parents are now Club soccers moral compass!! Then you say “western parents are out of control because they addressed their players to restrain him from responding”... Not sure which one it is but There seems to be a clear pattern here with these parents. Let the refs and coaches take care of it. We don’t need loud mouthed obnoxious adults causing disruptions in kids games. I guess when the WUP parent came down and confronted the other teams coach that was the coaches fault and last season when WUP coach was tossed out after game was stopped for over 5min with kids watching in shock that was someone else’s fault too? Great info!

Comment

So the Ref stopped the game in your words due to WUP parents “loudly responding to other parents for not addressing a 12 year old for swearing”?? Is that a joke? WUP parents are now Club soccers moral compass!! Then you say “western parents are out of control because they addressed their players to restrain him from responding”... Not sure which one it is but There seems to be a clear pattern here with these parents. Let the refs and coaches take care of it. We don’t need loud mouthed obnoxious adults causing disruptions in kids games. I guess when the WUP parent came down and confronted the other teams coach that was the coaches fault and last season when WUP coach was tossed out after game was stopped for over 5min with kids watching in shock that was someone else’s fault too? Great info!
                      You are delusional. So by ignoring and deflecting from the fact that a 12 year old was highly inappropriate during a game you come out and loudly condone that kids behavior. Bravo, excellent parenting. But let’s talk about soccer huh. Like your embellished story, I wouldn’t comment on things unless your involved in the event itself. People seem to be more interested in making a story more dramatic than what it is. Must be a compensating thing for your lack of parenting abilities.

Comment

Because he doesn't speak ENGLISH

Comment

You are delusional. So by ignoring and deflecting from the fact that a 12 year old was highly inappropriate during a game you come out and loudly condone that kids behavior. Bravo, excellent parenting. But let’s talk about soccer huh. Like your embellished story, I wouldn’t comment on things unless your involved in the event itself. People seem to be more interested in making a story more dramatic than what it is. Must be a compensating thing for your lack of parenting abilities.
                          This is the best thread. A Pioneer parent and Surf(GPS) parent talking about morals and behavior. This is amazing!
                          BTW did the Pioneer coach get kicked out of a game last season? That would add credibility to this whole train wreck

Comment

This is the best thread. A Pioneer parent and Surf(GPS) parent talking about morals and behavior. This is amazing!
                            BTW did the Pioneer coach get kicked out of a game last season? That would add credibility to this whole train wreck
                            Says the guy from NEFC, the land of moral high ground.

Comment

Half of the WUP Fathers are too
                              busy coaching their kids to be on the sideline watching.....a lot of Daddy Coaches at Western

Comment

Half of the WUP Fathers are too
                                busy coaching their kids to be on the sideline watching.....a lot of Daddy Coaches at Western
                                Really? Where did you get that info from? Their updated website? Maybe you have 20 kids and each of them are in separate age groups and play on different teams? Seems like based on some of their GOTSoccer profiles, I mean who has the time to look at all of the profiles, there aren’t any Daddy coaches. Please provide the list of the daddy coaches you reference. By your numbers should be about 15 coaches. I’ll wait here CNN for your compiled list. I just moved from New Jersey and am looking for a team for my daughter, son, dog age 9 through 19. Maybe the other guys friend who he heard a coach sneezed at a game has the info.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X