Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

What a stupid comment. Other than Rutgers, which has a nepotism pathway from PDA, how many top East Coast players are going to BYU, Santa Clara or FSU?
    I’ll take this one. Zero.

Comment

I’ll take this one. Zero.
      Wrong. Florida State currently has 9 players ranging up and down the East Coast, two of which from Virginia. FSU also has many foreign born players so 8 from the east coast is actually a good number.

Santa Clara has 3 players from the East Coast.

BYU is a "niche" school where most players are Mormon and from Utah, Nevada, Idaho and California. That's it.

Comment

Let’s focus on the Northeast. What are your numbers now?

Comment

Wrong. Florida State currently has 9 players ranging up and down the East Coast, two of which from Virginia. FSU also has many foreign born players so 8 from the east coast is actually a good number.

Santa Clara has 3 players from the East Coast.

BYU is a "niche" school where most players are Mormon and from Utah, Nevada, Idaho and California. That's it.
          Sounds like this guy sits around studying girls soccer rosters. I’d put him on a watch list.

Comment

Let’s focus on the Northeast. What are your numbers now?
            Wait, are we shocked that east coast kids dont go to california? Reality is that there are a number of really top players who *could* go to cali schools but they choose to usually stay closer to home. The reality is that most college students attend schools within driving distance of their home, including D1 athletes.

The only thing this really points out is how absurd it is to go to california for "showcases" for NE teams.

Comment

White claws on me today !! Come on down!

-RT

Comment

Wait, are we shocked that east coast kids dont go to california? Reality is that there are a number of really top players who *could* go to cali schools but they choose to usually stay closer to home. The reality is that most college students attend schools within driving distance of their home, including D1 athletes.

The only thing this really points out is how absurd it is to go to california for "showcases" for NE teams.
                Right, because you have the pulse of all NE youth soccer players and their college intentions. Take a seat buddy you’re not that important.

Comment

70% of all college students attend a school within 2 hours of their home. Not a surprise that NJ soccer players tend to stay in the region.

Comment

For anyone considering match fit please buyer beware. Match fit is a dumpster fire with high paid do nothing coaches . They train on a rented football field shared with ten teams at a time in tiny spaces. Playing time goes to kids whose parent volunteer to fill gas powered generators with gasoline, or bring the coaches or DC coffee at training. Over the years i have seen very talented kids get ruined there by lack of coaching and playing time. Finally i woke up and realized I drank alittle to much match fit cool aid. Unless you plan on making a donation to the coaching staff or DC WINK WINK your kid will not see much playing time there. I know the Match Fit cool aid drinkers will bash this post and say my kid didint deserve playing time but i am away from there now and my kids happy and playing at a competitive club and is now finally being recruited by some d1 schools because she is actually on the field playing. What good is soccer if you are one of 25 kids on a roster and just play a half a game at most. parents need to stop the gravy train and finally speak up about paying $4000 to have your kids watch soccer from the bench most of the time. Parents please read the thousands of posts on here about Match fit. I wish I had

Comment

For anyone considering match fit please buyer beware. Match fit is a dumpster fire with high paid do nothing coaches . They train on a rented football field shared with ten teams at a time in tiny spaces. Playing time goes to kids whose parent volunteer to fill gas powered generators with gasoline, or bring the coaches or DC coffee at training. Over the years i have seen very talented kids get ruined there by lack of coaching and playing time. Finally i woke up and realized I drank alittle to much match fit cool aid. Unless you plan on making a donation to the coaching staff or DC WINK WINK your kid will not see much playing time there. I know the Match Fit cool aid drinkers will bash this post and say my kid didint deserve playing time but i am away from there now and my kids happy and playing at a competitive club and is now finally being recruited by some d1 schools because she is actually on the field playing. What good is soccer if you are one of 25 kids on a roster and just play a half a game at most. parents need to stop the gravy train and finally speak up about paying $4000 to have your kids watch soccer from the bench most of the time. Parents please read the thousands of posts on here about Match fit. I wish I had.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        For anyone considering match fit please buyer beware. Match fit is a dumpster fire with high paid do nothing coaches . They train on a rented football field shared with ten teams at a time in tiny spaces. Playing time goes to kids whose parent volunteer to fill gas powered generators with gasoline, or bring the coaches or DC coffee at training. Over the years i have seen very talented kids get ruined there by lack of coaching and playing time. Finally i woke up and realized I drank alittle to much match fit cool aid. Unless you plan on making a donation to the coaching staff or DC WINK WINK your kid will not see much playing time there. I know the Match Fit cool aid drinkers will bash this post and say my kid didint deserve playing time but i am away from there now and my kids happy and playing at a competitive club and is now finally being recruited by some d1 schools because she is actually on the field playing. What good is soccer if you are one of 25 kids on a roster and just play a half a game at most. parents need to stop the gravy train and finally speak up about paying $4000 to have your kids watch soccer from the bench most of the time. Parents please read the thousands of posts on here about Match fit. I wish I had.
                        Get rid of tetro, problem solved

Comment

Get rid of tetro, problem solved
                          It's time

Comment

One year of gold in this thread.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X