Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can look the results up if you like it's in Got Soccer. My son gets plenty of playing time on his team. I only gave you my personal observation of the Miramar Black team. Most recently we lost then tied the Barca team and we beat the Weston team and tied the Davie team. If you don't like what I saw from the conduct of the Miramar team than I would change how your coach and team plays the game. Telling me my son needs more playing time is completely without merit and has no baring on the conversation in this thread.
    The only team that beat them by 1 is psg blue from what I see in the stats so you gave yourself away. How’d you let key biscayne kick your a s s in the Easter tournament yet they beat them twice. Again it’s 10 year old soccer a s s hol e. I wasn’t the one coming on here saying who beat who first, you started talking sh it about the coach you know nothing about or a large woman that walks around. Focus on your perfect grammar and your sorry a s s coming on here to fight about who the best 10 year old is. Now I know exactly who you are and next time I’ll blast your name and your coaches name.

Comment

The only team that beat them by 1 is psg blue from what I see in the stats so you gave yourself away. How’d you let key biscayne kick your a s s in the Easter tournament yet they beat them twice. Again it’s 10 year old soccer a s s hol e. I wasn’t the one coming on here saying who beat who first, you started talking sh it about the coach you know nothing about or a large woman that walks around. Focus on your perfect grammar and your sorry a s s coming on here to fight about who the best 10 year old is. Now I know exactly who you are and next time I’ll blast your name and your coaches name.
      I never said anything about who the best 10 year old is. The thread was about the teams and obviously I hit a nerve that your team's coach likes to provoke other coaches and teaches his kids to play dirty. It seems like the true culture on your team based on your comments and need to use foul language. The original poster can add that on the list of why not to consider Miramar. Parents of 10 years old use brash language and probably think it's okay their young kids use that language as well.

Comment

You might need anger management!

Comment

I never said anything about who the best 10 year old is. The thread was about the teams and obviously I hit a nerve that your team's coach likes to provoke other coaches and teaches his kids to play dirty. It seems like the true culture on your team based on your comments and need to use foul language. The original poster can add that on the list of why not to consider Miramar. Parents of 10 years old use brash language and probably think it's okay their young kids use that language as well.
          Actually I’m not on the team but I know the coach well and he’s one of the best in the business. If your a pu s s y and are offended when coaches or kids curse you may want to take up chess. I heard that requires perfect grammar skills.

Comment

Actually I’m not on the team but I know the coach well and he’s one of the best in the business. If your a pu s s y and are offended when coaches or kids curse you may want to take up chess. I heard that requires perfect grammar skills.
            What is it with you and the grammar?

Comment

He interned and obtained his personality from Bobby Knight. All the best coaches teach dirty play, if your coach doesn't your on a p u s s y team.

Comment

He interned and obtained his personality from Bobby Knight. All the best coaches teach dirty play, if your coach doesn't your on a p u s s y team.
                There is nothing wrong with coaches letting kids become more aggressive. It will help their game.

Comment

Are Weston having my two elite teams (4 day a week practice) again this year. Or going back to one Pre MLS team.

Comment

Are Weston having my two elite teams (4 day a week practice) again this year. Or going back to one Pre MLS team.
                    This year the U12 (2009) had one team practicing 4 days a week the rest 2 with a lab. It's safe to assume same set up next year.

Comment

This year the U12 (2009) had one team practicing 4 days a week the rest 2 with a lab. It's safe to assume same set up next year.
                      They have the nerve to call themselves a travel soccer club practicing two days a week!

Comment

Comment

How were the Miramar Tryouts last night?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X