Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, but these are OC’s second teams. So it’s not an accurate comparison. OC’s MLS are a lot better than fkk’s ECNL teams.
    Old, tired excuse... OC’s boys ecnl sucks no matter what spin you try to put on it

Comment

Yeah, but these are OC’s second teams. So it’s not an accurate comparison. OC’s MLS are a lot better than fkk’s ECNL teams.
      Ya, ok and you probably think Rush mls next teams are better.<sorry>
      Same sorry a** second team excuse, until they play/scrimmage each other you don't know.

Comment

Ya, ok and you probably think Rush mls next teams are better.<sorry>
        Same sorry a** second team excuse, until they play/scrimmage each other you don't know.
        You’re son obviously plays at Fkk. Keep drinking the kraze/krush Kool aid.

Comment

You’re son obviously plays at Fkk. Keep drinking the kraze/krush Kool aid.
          Wrong, guess again.

Comment

Ocys ecnl

Boys 02/03 - ECNL Class of 2021 - any players going to play college ball? I cannot find this information on their social media pages, websites, etc on college commitments.
            Trying to decide if it is worth trying out for my 2004 player. He wants to play college soccer.

Comment

Boys 02/03 - ECNL Class of 2021 - any players going to play college ball? I cannot find this information on their social media pages, websites, etc on college commitments.
              Trying to decide if it is worth trying out for my 2004 player. He wants to play college soccer.
              Go to FKK. They’ll help your son with the recruiting process a lot more than OC will.

Comment

I believe I saw on fkk FB page 12 headed to play college, not bad. We have a 04 in Orlando and will be going to their ecnl tryouts. Only concern is we heard from others that the coach is average.

Comment

I believe I saw on fkk FB page 12 headed to play college, not bad. We have a 04 in Orlando and will be going to their ecnl tryouts. Only concern is we heard from others that the coach is average.
                  All the fkk coaches are average. At best

Comment

If your kid is playing ECNL, he’s average. Then expect an average Joe coaching.

Comment

All the fkk coaches are average. At best

This part of thread is hilarious... FKK literally in top of all boys ecnl age groups and yet to the bitter parent at another club the teams and coaches at FKK are average... so that means all the other clubs (ocsc; tbu; fl elite; fl premier) pretty much blow.... OK..if you insist... ya suck

Comment

I think FKK boys is ahead of OCYS boys in every ECNL age group. They are actually playing today and FKK is going to take the series against OC.

Comment

I think FKK boys is ahead of OCYS boys in every ECNL age group. They are actually playing today and FKK is going to take the series against OC.
                          Yeah they absolutely swept them. 5 wins and a tie for FKK and OC leaves with no wins. The debate is over lol

Comment

OCYS Boys ECNL sucks!! Bad coaching and the teams aren’t any good.

Comment

Our 07 girls parents are pathetic

Comment

What happened to the older ECNL age groups on the girls side. At one point, their teams were some of the best in the SE. Strong GDA teams and the good ECNL teams. What happened? Talent leave, coaching? What’s he problem?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X