CFC Valley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dalipi, a holder of a USSF "C" License and an NSCAA Premier and Advance National Diploma, has previously coached at the high school and club level in Connecticut.

He coached with the CFC Azul PDL team in 2012 and 2013. He has also worked with the U-12, U-14, U-15 CFC West/Gunners Boys teams and has been a head coach and director at Connecticut Football Club since 2007. Dalipi has also coached at Joel Barlow High School and Newtown High School.

During his playing career, Dalipi played for Skenderbeu Korce in the Albanian Superliga. He also played with the Albanian National Team at the U-16, U-17 and U-18 levels and competed in Italy and Greece.

Albanian national team now that’s impressive. That same team had 3 goats playing midfield, one was captain

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The only honest coach in CT, tells the parents and players the truth not like some others take your 4K
      I’d like to hear evidence of that! The guy is a loudmouth pompous a##

Comment

If it is the coach I have seen , he can't develop , only poach. Great salesman though.
        Sounds like CFCU and what OW used to be.

Comment

CFC Valley

I’d like to hear evidence of that! The guy is a loudmouth pompous a##
          I was talking about U12 coach not OD

Comment

I was talking about U12 coach not OD
            So was I

Comment

Yeah - KX - screaming at kids and ridiculing them is not coaching

Comment

When excessive and intended to humiliate, I’d agree with you. U12s especially need a disciplined coach who is stern to correct mistakes before they become engrained and bad habits. What parents do not understand is that when little “Tyler” or “Susie” routinely make mistakes on the field, they need to be corrected. After all, you are paying for kids to develop and improve. They cannot do either with continued bad habits that go unchecked!

Comment

CFC Valley

So was I
                  Sounds you got personal issues with the guy call FSA :)

Comment

CFC Valley

Sounds like you want to give out 4K for a “Good Job” 😂😂😂

Comment

E

The guy can develop players, he will get the best out of the kids!!!!

Comment

When excessive and intended to humiliate, I’d agree with you. U12s especially need a disciplined coach who is stern to correct mistakes before they become engrained and bad habits. What parents do not understand is that when little “Tyler” or “Susie” routinely make mistakes on the field, they need to be corrected. After all, you are paying for kids to develop and improve. They cannot do either with continued bad habits that go unchecked!
                        Ok so here’s the thing. If it’s a bad habit, then doing a quick call out isn’t probably going to be that effective anyway. What US Soccer wants you to do is to freeze play and talk through the mistake so all can learn. I would imagine at least multiple players are doing the same thing.

Not stopping play and simply ragging on the player isn’t going to help because they clearly don’t see the bigger reason for the suggested behavior. Help them see it.

Comment

Agree

Comment

Glad OP wrote about this. This is the transparency we all need to demand a better product in CT. I can imagine it’s temping for FSA Navy to move to CFC Valley for starting positions or simply minutes. That’s important to development but not worth a trade off for lazy coaching.

On the revs topic, anyone can be in the right place at the right time. My kids coach probably thinks he’s a genius, but doesn’t realize I work with him daily and we have an individual trainer once a week for an hour.

Comment

D

Touting that his older boys play for Revolution Academy obviously provides him with a level of arrogance. His behavior on the sidelines, however, is abysmal and someone needs to shut his mouth. If OD knows what’s good for the club, he needs to correct this bully culture before it blows up in his face.
                              I know the guy very well and talking about someone’s kids isn’t nice, the sacrifices that he has made for his boys we should all be an example.

Comment

I know the guy very well and talking about someone’s kids isn’t nice, the sacrifices that he has made for his boys we should all be an example.
                                Yes that’s why they made it to academy. The commitment to transport, the extra time daily he spends with them on training, etc. But that isn’t what his U12 will get from him. I guarantee if he were to constantly bark at his kids they would shutdown. Why because the game is not fun anymore. That is the point being made. Fun, competition, learning, dedication, and achievement. This is what is needed at that level.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X