Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Tryout dates

Does anyone know when OYSA tryouts will be? Are all of the clubs required to hold tryouts on the same days?
    Are all ECNL tryouts typically on the same days?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know when OYSA tryouts will be? Are all of the clubs required to hold tryouts on the same days?
    Are all ECNL tryouts typically on the same days?
    There are no rules anymore. ECNL boys and girls teams can have tryouts whenever they want

Girls DA can have tryouts whenever. All OYSA teams have to have tryouts on certain dates

Comment

There are no rules anymore. ECNL boys and girls teams can have tryouts whenever they want

Girls DA can have tryouts whenever. All OYSA teams have to have tryouts on certain dates
      There is no girls DA moron. Or if that’s the new way they’re spinning GA league, then sure have fun in the “DA”.

Comment

OYSA tryouts likely are second week of May

Thorns tryouts are April 16-19. I don’t think CU or FC have announced theirs yet but I’d expect them to be at the same time (usually how this works).

Bridge City is hosting discovery days for their GA program. Not sure if they’re having real tryouts.

Comment

OYSA tryouts likely are second week of May

Thorns tryouts are April 16-19. I don’t think CU or FC have announced theirs yet but I’d expect them to be at the same time (usually how this works).

Bridge City is hosting discovery days for their GA program. Not sure if they’re having real tryouts.
          Thanks! That is helpful.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X