Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fsa 2008

what is going on at FSA and the girls 2008 age group? First JT leaves 08 Regional and now BS steps down from 08 ECNL. dumpster fire!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    what is going on at FSA and the girls 2008 age group? First JT leaves 08 Regional and now BS steps down from 08 ECNL. dumpster fire!
    Not a great loss. Club will do just fine now.

Comment

Who is now taking these teams?

Comment

I have a daughter in this group. Very frustrating with rotating coaches. We are being told SC is taking over regional. Parents not sure why it wasnt given to MH seeing that he knows the players well and the kids like him. This group has potential but with a 3rd set of eyes taking over in a month. Who knows. I do lots of angry parents in this age group from ecnl to regional.

Comment

I have a daughter in this group. Very frustrating with rotating coaches. We are being told SC is taking over regional. Parents not sure why it wasnt given to MH seeing that he knows the players well and the kids like him. This group has potential but with a 3rd set of eyes taking over in a month. Who knows. I do lots of angry parents in this age group from ecnl to regional.
          Is this a club problem or have the coaches been hot garbage. FSA might be doing you a favor

Comment

2 coaches quit mid year. Not a good thing to teach the players. I also have a daughter in this group and we are very confused as to the coaching change. This group doesnt know SC and he doesnt know them. MH would have given some stability

Comment

2 coaches quit mid year. Not a good thing to teach the players. I also have a daughter in this group and we are very confused as to the coaching change. This group doesnt know SC and he doesnt know them. MH would have given some stability
              If they quit that’s a club problem not the coaches problem. I know JT had been with FSA forever don’t know who the other coach was, but if you have 2 coaches leave mid season that’s not a good look for the management.

Comment

Neither were fired both left of their own terms. Thats quitting. JT was there for a while same as MH. If coaches cared about the players at all they could have done another 3 months and left at the end of the year. BS and SC are both fairly new to FSA

Comment

I have a kid on this team and she said it in the car...why isnt MH coaching us? Who is SC? Parents can ask all they want but we know how FSA operates. I dont have a good answer as to why they chose who they chose.

Comment

I have a kid on this team and she said it in the car...why isnt MH coaching us? Who is SC? Parents can ask all they want but we know how FSA operates. I dont have a good answer as to why they chose who they chose.
                    Maybe going with MH would have created a scheduling issue with his other team(s). Why solve a problem with another problem?

Comment

MH?! Haha ... What a bozo he, and apparently you too, are? Just looked up SC ..... You have to be kidding. These are really your choices in the formative years for an A team at an ECNL club. No wonder the kids neverearn to okay proper soccer and the teams suck at every age. Wow .... Just wow. Seriously, you Pepe need to pick up and get out before it's too late. Definitely not worth the cost and you are holding your kids back for a sleeve patch.

Comment

Whatever is on FSA website is not entirely accurate. MH played at oakwood, coached at oakwood and played at UHart.

Comment

Licenses help but they are certainly not everything. There are plenty of bad A license coaches out there. SC is a young guy MH certainly has more experience but lets see what the kid has. Its just the spring

Comment

Whatever is on FSA website is not entirely accurate. MH played at oakwood, coached at oakwood and played at UHart.
                            I don't care if the site said he was the top scoring player in FIFA ever. He is a bozo and an horrific coach.

Comment

Bozo? What makes him a bozo? Has your daughter played for him? And if she did that means she was at one point on a CT team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X