FL Premer Largo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, can I ask? for a club that makes so much money with tournaments, where does AS re-invest?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Celtic's main complex is unincorporated Largo not Seminole. The executive board at the complex is made up of baseball and soccer volunteers. The majority of that board always goes to whichever sport has higher enrollment which is soccer. The SJWAA executive board has a 99 year lease signed in the 80s with the county. It costs $1 a year to lease.

These are all verifiable facts. So the rumors out there that Celtic is losing their complex, or sick of dealing with the city, or anything else that's been spewed by AS and his minions are fake news.

Fact is you can't move in that complex when baseball, competitive, and rec soccer are all in full swing. There's no place to park. And people keep signing up there instead of going to Largo down the street which is a ghost town. Wonder why?

Comment

Guys, can I ask? for a club that makes so much money with tournaments, where does AS re-invest?
      It goes into the giant house he owned that they just sold when largo left TBU or his car. Maybe it goes back to his teams he coaches that play I'm the top tournaments and stay in the hotels together and the teams covers the cost from his pocket

Comment

Stuart Campbell new head coach

It goes into the giant house he owned that they just sold when largo left TBU or his car. Maybe it goes back to his teams he coaches that play I'm the top tournaments and stay in the hotels together and the teams covers the cost from his pocket

Stuart Campbell is one of the best coaches and international players.

He will be taking over as head coach and player development.

Welcome to Premier family!

Hopefully he can help train the Florida premier coaches like he did at Wesley chapel

Comment

Wow where do you get that idea from. He is hoping to hold on to RADD right now after all the promises that were made to the people in the area of we are going to do this here and that here and pack the hotels and now look they sold their souls as well.

Stuart Campbell is one of the best coaches and international players.

He will be taking over as head coach and player development.

Welcome to Premier family!

Hopefully he can help train the Florida premier coaches like he did at Wesley chapel

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X