•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's all yours guys, congratulations

Prime FC

Comment

TBU has had trouble filling out ECNL rosters and are now begging girls from outside the area to play. SAD

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        TBU has had trouble filling out ECNL rosters and are now begging girls from outside the area to play. SAD
        Hiring James handsy Harris did not help the situation either.

Comment

It is sad. My daughter loved playing for TBU but it started to get toxic . We wish everyone that stayed good luck this season.

Comment

I think JH was a great hire! Sincerely, FP

Comment

JH was fired for putting his hands around the neck of a young female coach at prime. That is 100% the facts and TBU knows that too. Call and ask TT yourself because she hired him despite knowing that.
              We called AH at Prime a while ago and he said that he was not aware of any allegations against JH. He said TBU made JH an offer that Prime could not match.

Comment

My daughter is still laughing at me. 2 years ago, her friends were all going to florida premier. I told her we are never going to that ghetto azz place. 2 years later we are at florida premier. Florida Premier seems like Beverly Hills compare to the tbu ghetto.

Comment

We called AH at Prime a while ago and he said that he was not aware of any allegations against JH. He said TBU made JH an offer that Prime could not match.
                  Whatever JH. Take you dog back to the groomer…I think they missed a spot.

Comment

Call concorde and ask about uncle Jimmy. Cobb County pd is very familiar uncle Jimmy "handsy" Harris.

Comment

Soccer parents sure knows how to drag someone name through the mud without facts. If you don’t want JH around your kids, find a different club. End of story. If you would like information on what happened down south, setup a meeting with JH.

Comment

Soccer parents sure knows how to drag someone name through the mud without facts. If you don’t want JH around your kids, find a different club. End of story. If you would like information on what happened down south, setup a meeting with JH.
                        JH is a compulsive liar and has been fired from not one, or two but three clubs for inappropriate behavior. I am at a different club now and want TT to answer the question. Why did she hire him when she knows he assaulted a female at Prime? Not dragging JH through the mud he has himself to blame for that.

Comment

JH is a compulsive liar and has been fired from not one, or two but three clubs for inappropriate behavior. I am at a different club now and want TT to answer the question. Why did she hire him when she knows he assaulted a female at Prime? Not dragging JH through the mud he has himself to blame for that.
                          If there is truth to this, then shame on TT and TBU. How can this be verified?

Comment

If there is truth to this, then shame on TT and TBU. How can this be verified?
                            This is true but has been swept under the rug by TBU. AL has not had this information shared, because TT chose not to disclose it.

Comment

James Harris and touching someone inappropriately go together like peanut butter and jelly. Y’all fools for trusting him with your daughters. He tried hugging mine and I told her under no circumstance should a man put his hands on her. Left the club shortly after telling the team mom of what I thought was inappropriate behavior. She brushed it off and didn’t care. The word is he was terminated for something involving a female. The signs were there parents you just didn’t care to look
                              These are serious remarks and can damage someone's reputation. But reading through all these posts it seems like there's a ton of smoke. And you know what they say where there's smoke there's fire. We are new to TBU but this is something that needs to be addressed if there's any truth to this. It was weird timing with his firing from prime.

Comment

These are serious remarks and can damage someone's reputation. But reading through all these posts it seems like there's a ton of smoke. And you know what they say where there's smoke there's fire. We are new to TBU but this is something that needs to be addressed if there's any truth to this. It was weird timing with his firing from prime.
                                Thanks Novi, however, he wasn’t fired from Prime.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X