2007 Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen Tiffeny Milbrett's practices as my kid played on an ECNL at TBU this past year. She is the real deal. Fantastic sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I've seen Tiffeny Milbrett's practices as my kid played on an ECNL at TBU this past year. She is the real deal. Fantastic sessions.
      But can she coach from a golf cart like GF used to at TBU? That takes real skill.

Comment

Lots of quality play in the videos. You can see the development with WFF forming shapes and great passing. I really noticed the technical ability across the board with both teams. What really caught my eye was the athleticism. World class athletes on every level of the field. You can see Yoyo work in the making. His vision trickles down to the upcoming GAL players and coaches. WFF plans on development is so evident that they will still be a top 15 club in the country regardless of league. FL Premier is clearly going to dominate the ECNL Regional league. I can see them not losing a game the whole season and getting into a showcase as an open team and winning the whole thing. The first touch on those players is amazing. Every player showed poise and great vision. Who wouldn't want to take their girl there to take their game to the next level.
        If they’re so great at development, why are they taking multiple players from an outside Club? Typical “big Club” storefront. Tout how good you are, but don’t look behind the development curtain.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2761149]If they’re so great at development, why are they taking multiple players from an outside Club? Typical “big Club” storefront. Tout how good you are, but don’t look behind the development curtain.[/QUOTE

Orlando City will reign again. Period. TB who? Good for 1 year was lucky we didn’t see them in the second half of the season. Was terrible in Dallas. (We had the better record as a Florida team). Not once have you beaten us.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2761491]
            If they’re so great at development, why are they taking multiple players from an outside Club? Typical “big Club” storefront. Tout how good you are, but don’t look behind the development curtain.[/QUOTE

Orlando City will reign again. Period. TB who? Good for 1 year was lucky we didn’t see them in the second half of the season. Was terrible in Dallas. (We had the better record as a Florida team). Not once have you beaten us.
            Not debating who is a better, just responding to your comment about Dallas. OC was 1-1-1 in Dallas and TBU was 1-2. The team OC tied lost to Sting Dallas 4-0. TBU beat Sting Dallas 4-2.

Comment

Last I checked standings TBU was 11-0 and top three in nation. I don’t recall seeing OC anywhere on that list.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2761491]
                If they’re so great at development, why are they taking multiple players from an outside Club? Typical “big Club” storefront. Tout how good you are, but don’t look behind the development curtain.[/QUOTE

This is the same oc team that lost in disney to a cdl team from maryland

Comment

where is the crazy dad (MR) whose daughter was on TBU '07g?
                  Did he go back to Flames?

I’m sure still at TBU. Anyways I like MR and I think his passion for his daughters growth in the sport is good. I don’t subscribe to calling him Crazy or calling him out on this platform with revealing yourself.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2761621]

You can't always look at Disney results. Clubs bring in guest players all the time.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2761621]

This is one of those times that you realize just how many knuckleheads are on TS.

The Champions Directors League (CDL) is a product of clubs from the Tampa Bay area and only Tampa Bay, FL. How would a club from Maryland compete in the CDL?

The CDL is the league where clubs like Florida Premier try to shine, not out of state clubs.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2761794]

This is one of those times that you realize just how many knuckleheads are on TS.

The Champions Directors League (CDL) is a product of clubs from the Tampa Bay area and only Tampa Bay, FL. How would a club from Maryland compete in the CDL?

The CDL is the league where clubs like Florida Premier try to shine, not out of state clubs.
                        Nice try tool - it is Club Directors League. You're right that Florida Premier was putting it's best teams in this league this season and in some cases winning half of their games!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2761801]

Nice try tool - it is Club Directors League. You're right that Florida Premier was putting it's best teams in this league this season and in some cases winning half of their games!
                          The only tool is here is you. Coppermine beat oc and lost to tbu. I know you are butt hurt. Oc is can not and will not beat Tbu. Hey tool look at the ecnl standing. Even a tool like you can understand that.

OC 7-3-1
                          Tbu 11-0-0

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2761829]

The only tool is here is you. Coppermine beat oc and lost to tbu. I know you are butt hurt. Oc is can not and will not beat Tbu. Hey tool look at the ecnl standing. Even a tool like you can understand that.

OC 7-3-1
                            Tbu 11-0-0
                            As you are quite the historian and statistician what is our head to head record over the last 3 years? Not 1 W in your column.

Hey tool understand that. Or may be you are new to the club so you won’t know. 1/2 a season of being good and you think your **** don’t stink. We smell you all the way in Orlando.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2761863]

As you are quite the historian and statistician what is our head to head record over the last 3 years? Not 1 W in your column.

Hey tool understand that. Or may be you are new to the club so you won’t know. 1/2 a season of being good and you think your **** don’t stink. We smell you all the way in Orlando.
                              Well, tool stats don't lie. How you were able to cheat, no one knows. Let move on to recent events. I do remember oc losing to Atl fire 3-1. Tool if you look at the ecnl stats you will see. Every team the OC loss to tbu beat. Not to tough to understand even for a tool like you.
                              I am sorry tool the oc is an afterthought. You will have next season to try again.

Comment

Well, tool stats don't lie. How you were able to cheat, no one knows. Let move on to recent events. I do remember oc losing to Atl fire 3-1. Tool if you look at the ecnl stats you will see. Every team the OC loss to tbu beat. Not to tough to understand even for a tool like you.
                                I am sorry tool the oc is an afterthought. You will have next season to try again.

They cheat by paying Referee off before games start... For sure on home games ..And long ball isn't soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X