X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rush is NEW #1 f--k CM!
    Enjoy for the short period that it will last. Off to a new year of success for MAU. We will be in the top 10 in the by July. If you feel you can compete with the best and go to TOP tournaments let me know I can give you a schedule to give to your coach. Yes Disney SHOWCASE is among one of them but as we saw what happen to Team Boca and FC Florida 0-6 between both teams. I wonder if you played in the showcase TOP ELITE FLIGHT what would it been ? 0-9 ? FYI don't forget that we are the 1 as there are points that we never transfer points from our old team BOCA RATON JRS of 3198 would easily but us at #1 with 13746+3198=16944 don't get to excited.

Comment

Enjoy for the short period that it will last. Off to a new year of success for MAU. We will be in the top 10 in the by July. If you feel you can compete with the best and go to TOP tournaments let me know I can give you a schedule to give to your coach. Yes Disney SHOWCASE is among one of them but as we saw what happen to Team Boca and FC Florida 0-6 between both teams. I wonder if you played in the showcase TOP ELITE FLIGHT what would it been ? 0-9 ? FYI don't forget that we are the 1 as there are points that we never transfer points from our old team BOCA RATON JRS of 3198 would easily but us at #1 with 13746+3198=16944 don't get to excited.
      Whatever. You're so full of it.

Comment

Whatever. You're so full of it.
        No, just full of confidence! Happy new year troll.. lol

Comment

The winner of Disney Showcase in the showcase bracket was Concore Fire Elite. They placed 4th in Region 3 PLE with 19 points. Florida Rush placed 2nd with 25 points. Just saying......

Comment

No, just full of confidence! Happy new year troll.. lol
            yo mama is a troll

Comment

The winner of Disney Showcase in the showcase bracket was Concore Fire Elite. They placed 4th in Region 3 PLE with 19 points. Florida Rush placed 2nd with 25 points. Just saying......
              As you finished 3rd in the state league behind Team Boca and FL Fire just saying.

Comment

As you finished 3rd in the state league behind Team Boca and FL Fire just saying.
                FSPL is not over yet and Team Boca and FL Fire have played more games.....just saying
                You should really know what you're talking about before posting.

Comment

Zero out of 20 sounds even better!
                  If it is within the rules, why do you complain? Jealous of victory and just need an excuse to validate your lack of success? Hmm...

Comment

I am not complaining. I think the Rangers did the smart thing and brought in guest players. It allowed their other players some exposure and a taste of victory. I think the Rangers made the proper decision.

Comment

Backhanded compliment! Every Ranger player plays only for Rangers
                      Club team! High school aside of course. Name 1 player that guest played
                      For Rangers....????????

Comment

yo mama is a troll
                        Yo mama is a b****

Comment

Backhanded compliment! Every Ranger player plays only for Rangers
                          Club team! High school aside of course. Name 1 player that guest played
                          For Rangers....????????
                          I don't know the players names. Do you know the names of the players on Boca United? I didn't think so.

I'm surprised you don't know their names. Or did they come to you with fake names and birth certificates?

Is this why you are so insistent you didn't have guest players when everyone else knows you did (not that there is anything wrong with it).

Comment

MAU would win. Play a harder schedule and simply more physical.
                            MAU please tell us what upcoming tournaments you are going to so why we can also come and beat you in that tournament. That way we can see before state cup. Oh by the way, we never use guest players. Don't think from what I have heard that you have never not used guest players. By the way, isn't your coach supposed to be suspended this season?

Comment

Weston Academy 99 is the best U15 in Florida

Comment

MAU overall better team. More physical, structured team. Rush thinks their better because they're ahead by 200 points. More the Rush parents talk, the more it will pump up the opposing team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X