Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happening to T-S??

Jumped on T-S just now, and was stunned to find that the top five most active threads are about the boys. Come on people, everyone knows T-S in Mass is a girls forum, so tell me how can this be?

TS is boring now that Perspective and his ECNL friends stopped all conversation they didn't like. People just stopped coming. Page views are down. Posts are down. There is nothing to talk about. The cyberterrorists won. Long live the Stars and Scorpions.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      TS is boring now that Perspective and his ECNL friends stopped all conversation they didn't like. People just stopped coming. Page views are down. Posts are down. There is nothing to talk about. The cyberterrorists won. Long live the Stars and Scorpions.
      I don't know. Stars took a beating on the Cosgrove issue and the Scorps hater has been resurrecting old threads, so there is still the same old trolls manning the boards. But I do agree the chatter is down. Maybe the loudmouth's kids are now in HS. It usually dies down at 15+

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I don't know. Stars took a beating on the Cosgrove issue and the Scorps hater has been resurrecting old threads, so there is still the same old trolls manning the boards. But I do agree the chatter is down. Maybe the loudmouth's kids are now in HS. It usually dies down at 15+
        Another possibility is that the effects of dispersion are settling in due to ECNL, NYNPL, and NPL. These teams rarely play or even see each other. So it's increasingly hard to compare teams and to keep track of who the standout players are or might be. But maybe this is a good thing for player and team development--even if it makes life on T-S more boring.

Comment

Yeah, but the biggest thread by far is the Women's D1 College Soccer one, which is really just BC parents boasting and all the other girl's parents dumping on them. Maybe now that BC lost they'll spread out a bit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X